Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Mithi, This is what Faridoon tweeted on January 2nd.

Faridoon_S: "A Know-all publicist says its already been decided that Shweta Tiwary will b Bigg Boss season 4 winner as there's never been a female winner "

http://twitter.com/Faridoon_S/statuses/21817481152692224

Its just a random anonymous quote of 0 significance .... it wud be silly to base any judgement on it.

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago

I think other than Shweta Tiwari, Sameer and even Ashmit were in better position compared to Khali and Dollwa.

Shweta was adjudged the winner, Ashmit was compensated with 5 lakhs and he also  emerged as selfless human. Sameer got the Bold and stylish award + Car. Sameer just left a week before so he didn't lose much money. He was finally rewarded for his stance.

Khali and Dollwa just won bikes like other ousted contestants. Probably, they will be compensated behind the doors but from audience point of view, Sameer and Ashmit were favored over these two. I hope Sameer stops sulking now.

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Naah.. I still believe that Sam's eviction against that UGLY Dolly was scripted๐Ÿคข And so as Sara's eviction against Veena.. ๐Ÿคข

Well then that does make the show Scripted... Be it the whole show or certain parts...There was some manipulation, now whatever that be ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And since we aren't a part of the creative team, we can't be sure what is scripted. Maybe Shweta's prolonged captaincy was scripted to make her last till the end, and automatically then win by Audience poll ๐Ÿ˜• U never know  
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: thickhead

Its just a random anonymous quote of 0 significance .... it wud be silly to base any judgement based on it.

but all of u guys were insisting on the "scripted" part of the show.... everyone was talking about Ashmit fixing his victory and all that, before coming to the show.. and now that ST won... everything turned real for you guys
Originally posted by: thickhead

Its just a random anonymous quote of 0 significance .... it wud be silly to base any judgement on it.

He is a journalist not random somebody. He posted what he heard. You can choose to ignore. I believe it. I have no problem that Shweta won. We are discussing if the show is scripted so posting what others (who have inside info) mentioned.
thickhead thumbnail
ST has a large fanbase .. its not illogical to build expectations on it and assert that if the show is fair, then ST wud win hands-down. This is not very diff from non-fans who claim that show is rigged coz MT/HG/Sam lost ... the reason is same .. 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: axeion

Well then that does make the show Scripted... Be it the whole show or certain parts...There was some manipulation, now whatever that be ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And since we aren't a part of the creative team, we can't be sure what is scripted. Maybe Shweta's prolonged captaincy was scripted to make her last till the end, and automatically then win by Audience poll ๐Ÿ˜• U never know  

But her prolonged captaincy didnt make her safe ya !๐Ÿ˜ƒ She was made safe for 1 week.. tht's it๐Ÿ˜ณ

And I guess the captaincy was becoz she doesnt work anyways ๐Ÿคฃ So her not working while being captain doesnt affect the work schedule of BB house.. ๐Ÿ˜†..

Anyways.. I agre the show is partially scripted๐Ÿคข With some weird people like Dolly and Khali as Finalists๐Ÿคข If they had gone by popularity, it would be Shweta winner, Sara Runner up, and Sameer and Hrishant.. ๐Ÿ˜ก
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I think other than Shweta Tiwari, Sameer and even Ashmit were in better position compared to Khali and Dollwa.

Shweta was adjudged the winner, Ashmit was compensated with 5 lakhs and he also  emerged as selfless human. Sameer got the Bold and stylish award + Car. Sameer just left a week before so he didn't lose much money. He was finally rewarded for his stance.

Khali and Dollwa just won bikes like other ousted contestants. Probably, they will be compensated behind the doors but from audience point of view, Sameer and Ashmit were favored over these two. I hope Sameer stops sulking now.

Totally agree!! The great Khali was a great bust!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Kya bore yar. Aabba Dabba......

This yr there was massive sattebaazi too. SO God knows what's goin on behind closed doors. Dolly must've have a fat cheque, pucca. She grabbed eyeballs for the show like Simon Cowell did for American Idol...with badtameezi.
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shweta conduceted herserf very well with her diplomatic language  and sweet lady behaviour she was manupalative ,dramabaaz fr eg wen ashmit was volunteering himself she started crying inta dard ho raha tha toh kyu apna naam voluteer karti ,she wasnt real .but all the whole she saw to to fact that she maintains her image.saw that she looks beautiful while she talks specialy on fridays,plus she has good audience who melts when she speaks anything emotionaly,o she is good at heart,plus she has personal blog where she interacts with fans i have seen hiten gauri they too have many website to connect to fans so they won india  ne bana d jodi ,khali is an international star but no much pehchan among indian fans as he said he has never been in entainment business but yet i m happy fr him he doesnt need that money obviously .secondly he is not an actor so he never plus point to make drama in the house.
thickhead thumbnail

He is a journalist not random somebody. He posted what he heard. You can choose to ignore. I believe it. I have no problem that Shweta won. We are discussing if the show is scripted so posting what others (who have inside info) mentioned.

He is a journalist but the quote isn't his .. and he hasn't specified the source. Kindly read ur own text a bit more carefully. BTW ... he isn't any hot-shot journalist who's credibility cant be doubted.

And i'm also contributing to the discussion only ..