India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

GURU'S INTERVIEW

pureluv Groupbie
pureluv
pureluv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Here, Gurmeet Chaudhary, who played Lord Rama in the series Ramayan and is currently starring in the series Geet on Star One shares his memories:

All memories of me with Dad that I remember today are fun. I used to bunk classes and go out for strolls. My dad used to find out and used to catch hold of me. I remember a man wearing an army uniform and running behind me to catch me in the road! I used to run at topmost speed and he could never catch up. But I used to turn back and look at my dad's huge build with lots of love and awe.

All this was fun till I discovered the other side of my dad. When I disclosed my desire to come to Mumbai, he took leave from his army duty and came with me because I was only 17 years old. We had no clue where to start from and whom to approach. I remember my dad wore his army uniform and went out with me. I saw the respect that civilians have towards army men. He approached a Planet M outlet in Colaba, asking for a reference to a dance school and we got the address of the Shaimak Davar dance academy -- he then got me enrolled.

A little later, when I decided to settle in Mumbai and not go back to Jabalpur, my dad took a transfer to Mumbai so that I could be comfortable and set up a home, because home is where the parents are. I could never tell my dad thank you fore everything he did for me. But I am putting in all my effort, so that his efforts don't go waste.

HERE'S THE LINK................IF POSTED BEFORE THEN MODS PLEASE CLOSE THE TOPICSmile

http://www.rediff.com/getahead/slide-show/slide-show-1-specials-tv-stars-on-fathers-day/20100618.htm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Minozkumari3maneet_forever9jaspreetm2815KhatamKahani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top