Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Evil Vs Good... but at last Good Won!

Poll Question: Did they give the award to Sameer for future viewer-ship?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [75.00%]
5 [15.63%]
3 [9.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I am so much happy.. my two favorites won titles... first of all I would like to say Congrats to Shweta Tiwari and more than her, I would like to congratulate to her fans who always tried to make her winner :) In my eyes, her fans did a lot for her. And that's why Shweta Tiwari did not stop praising her fans. That's what I like from her :) She is definitely a sweet, a lovely, an honest, .... woman. She truly deserved the award.

Now about Sameer Soni. I am his fan, yes definitely I would be so much happy if he won the title. But It was not written in the destiny. I saw his happiness when Shweta was declared the winner. 
One thing, Shweta and Sameer gave us a lesson that We both are friends and we will always stand for each other. That's a true friendship. I hope they meet in the future. And I want Shweta Tiwari to attend Sameer soni wedding if she is invited, which I think she will be.

Shweta Tiwari won Bigg Boss title. So she is the only first female who won Bigg Boss title. That's another happiness for her. She is the first. So She should feel proud of herself that people like a girl like Shweta Tiwari. And, We are proud of her. Because she won the title.

Sameer  Soni. He really won many people heart. I could hear voices of the audience when Sameer was coming on the stage.

It made me even more happier when he was declared as the most stylish and bold contestant. I tell you honesty, I did not even thought his name when I was making guesses.. It was totally unexpected He won the award. But, I am truly happy for him!. At least Something meaningful award was given to him. Wow!!! A bike and a Chevrolet car.... :)  I thought, it would be Ashmit/Manoj or Hrishant who will win this title. But!!! My Sameer Soni won!

So question comes now:

Is it another clever move from Bigg Boss Producers to save viewer-ship for future seasons? You guys agree or not. But many people were expecting Dolly to be evicted when she was nominated with Sameer soni.

So please  comment and do vote... I want to see how many people are agreed with my point of view.

So Shweta and Sameer Soni once again congratulate... Hope you guys do something more good things in the future. God is always with both of you, if you always keep yourself like this.

so Good vs Evil.... everybody knows Good always wins at the end...

Thanks,
Akram Abbas

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobergoVino_laokkkitsnotmeArpitachohansinipillaimihali7rose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanpinky no1shivani003*Alishba*prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobakramabs

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Agree with the title..

Ummmm poll question was a bit difficult.. I dont think BB had such plans.. Sameer won the car becoz he truly deserved that.. Stylish Sam.. Big smile

Thanks.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Yaar she is just awesome! unki har baat achi lagti he:D This was the first tym i cried 4 some1 winning a reality show:)The bonding between ST and her daughter was just tooo emotional:'( I'm extremely happy can't find words to explain:/
Let's celebrateDancing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkmihali7akramabsprerna4rishav

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose-girl

Yaar she is just awesome! unki har baat achi lagti he:D This was the first tym i cried 4 some1 winning a reality show:)The bonding between ST and her daughter was just tooo emotional:'( I'm extremely happy can't find words to explain:/
Let's celebrateDancing

Yes sure, lets make a day and we will all celebrate in a thread... :D

prerna4rishav

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
hmm no more comments? :(
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Hmmmmmmm I agree with u. BB is aware that there's far too many ppl who know Samir deserved to be in the finale. It is definitely a tactic for furture viewership. BB is after all a desperately, TRP hungry show.

Iam happy Sam won that award and he did deserve it but he also deserved much more.

Either way congrats to Shweta. She was also a deserving candidateThumbs Up

Edited by shivani003 - 08 January 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ergoArpitachohanprerna4rishav

akramabs Goldie
akramabs
akramabs

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Hmmmmmmm I agree with u. BB is aware that there's far too many ppl who know Samir deserved to be in the finale. It is definitely a tactic for furture viewership. BB is after all a desperately, TRP hungry show.

Iam happy Sam won that award and he did deserve it but he also deserved much more.

Either way congrats to Shweta. She was also a deserving candidateThumbs Up

shivani003

Go to top