India-Forums

**~Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread~** (Page 9)

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Terrance is so sweet! Have any of you watch CDD? I have not seen it yet, but I will. Has it started already?

Yaa CDD started off last night (IST)Smile

TL was awesome Embarrassed The show started off very nicely.... and I'm looking forward to it. The participating teams are also very good and the judges are not so generous over there... its good to see that the judges are not compromising on the quality of dancingEmbarrassed

This time I feel that CDD team challenge started off in a much better way than DID doublesTongue please don't kill me for this.Embarrassed But i didn't like the way judging is taking place in DID Confused I expected a lot from marzi and rajeev but the yesterday's grand premiere was not so great according to me... I find DID 2 was much ahead of DID doubles as per the quality of dancing is concerned. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
what does CDD Stand for?
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Terrance is so sweet! Have any of you watch CDD? I have not seen it yet, but I will. Has it started already?

Yaa CDD started off last night (IST)Smile

TL was awesome Embarrassed The show started off very nicely.... and I'm looking forward to it. The participating teams are also very good and the judges are not so generous over there... its good to see that the judges are not compromising on the quality of dancingEmbarrassed

This time I feel that CDD team challenge started off in a much better way than DID doublesTongue please don't kill me for this.Embarrassed But i didn't like the way judging is taking place in DID Confused I expected a lot from marzi and rajeev but the yesterday's grand premiere was not so great according to me... I find DID 2 was much ahead of DID doubles as per the quality of dancing is concerned. 

@bold::uve spoken my mind dear...exactly what i was wondering..judging was like so simple,for every another performance they (rajeev and marzi) voiced same comments,i too expected alot from them...yeah quality of dance??talk about it ,i expected outstanding ,smashing,never seen before,unusual dance routines this time,but no, i felt whatever i was seeing is so repeated..(completely my POV)..{im yet to watch the complete 2nd episode,i may skip it Confused}

and then again i missed terranceCry..hope he's back next season..

Its_Sash

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

what does CDD Stand for?

Chak dhoom dhoom..Smile on colours..
mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
hey guys made this just a while ago...u can use it for ure sig's to mark his comeback..Day Dreaming

Purrrfect

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

hey guys made this just a while ago...u can use it for ure sig's to mark his comeback..Day Dreaming

Awesome....very very nice!!!Clap

mazkachazka

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
I have added your siggy to the first page.

mazkachazka

mazkachazka IF-Sizzlerz
mazkachazka
mazkachazka

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
ohh thanks sooooooo much dear...ok btw wats ure name?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index