India-Forums

**~Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread~** (Page 5)

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
awww Terrence =) 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfectmazkachazka-Aaliyah-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
But why would anybody try to be voilent in the first placee????Confused sorry im new here so i have no clue and i like Terrance.. so i actually dont get wat u are trying to say in the post?
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Pulwasha dont worry...Welcome to the section and IF...Our first interaction...Nice to meet u...Big smile

Many sections and during DID there were silly debates-arguments supporting their favs...So we need to be nice and cordial to each other...To keep the decorum..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PurrrfectAnjaani_Dastaanhindu4lyf-Aaliyah-

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Pulwasha dont worry...Welcome to the section and IF...Our first interaction...Nice to meet u...Big smile

Many sections and during DID there were silly debates-arguments supporting their favs...So we need to be nice and cordial to each other...To keep the decorum..

Ohhhkkkk... accept each other's choices people.. will make it soo much more easier and fun..Big smile

Im Pulwasha.. wah abt u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PurrrfectDabulls23

Yuvian_forever Senior Member
Yuvian_forever
Yuvian_forever

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Sure ,Just for Terence

I love you Terence...Day Dreaming

I'll watch CDD..just for himWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PurrrfectmazkachazkaDabulls23

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
I vow to always be peaceful though this forum always rocks anyway. :D

Edited by shivani003 - 09 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfect

Jess. IF-Sizzlerz
Jess.
Jess.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Quoting Ankit: Big smile Wait is this thread even relevant this season? is Terrence a part of the show this season?  Big smileI mean some people had objections to a D sir appreciation thread eventhough he is a part of this season....Terrence is not a part of this season......Big smile might as well start an appreciation thread for Prabhu Deva on the forum.....not a bad idea, let me do that right now..........Big smile

I still cant quote so i just copied and pasted LOL.

Ankit, if Terence isnt a part of the show this season and you think topics should not be created about him, maybe you should stop bringing him up in almost every single post of yours :D
There's no need to talk about whose students are doing what and who is "loyal" to DID and what not in EVERY SINGLE POST. Trust me, its like you go to any topic and you see the SAME EXACT discussion EVERYWHERE.

Edited by Jess. - 09 January 2011 at 2:17am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

amotlymileoAnjaani_DastaanPurrrfectakannahindu4lyfshivani003--Rachna--mazkachazkaAutumn.tulipbaby53Dabulls23petticoat

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Awww

Thanks Zee for the topic and the link...I would have missed the topic all together....I surely miss TL in DID doubles...

Ankit my gujju dikro lets keep the topic what it is meant to be...Zee has all the great intention and it is per TL's request..Big smile
Thanks Varsha Smile
oh Ankit bhi Gujju che....very cool 

Haan Ankit my Gujju dikro NYC thi chhe Big smile

Tongue Varsha ji aaashirvaad aapko kein aa dikra nu sapnu saachu thai jaye ane badha sara vana (bole to good things)thai jai. Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index