Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
But why would anybody try to be voilent in the first placee????😕 sorry im new here so i have no clue and i like Terrance.. so i actually dont get wat u are trying to say in the post?
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pulwasha dont worry...Welcome to the section and IF...Our first interaction...Nice to meet u...😃

Many sections and during DID there were silly debates-arguments supporting their favs...So we need to be nice and cordial to each other...To keep the decorum..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Pulwasha dont worry...Welcome to the section and IF...Our first interaction...Nice to meet u...😃

Many sections and during DID there were silly debates-arguments supporting their favs...So we need to be nice and cordial to each other...To keep the decorum..

Ohhhkkkk... accept each other's choices people.. will make it soo much more easier and fun..😃

Im Pulwasha.. wah abt u
Yuvian_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sure ,Just for Terence

I love you Terence...😍

I'll watch CDD..just for him😉
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I vow to always be peaceful though this forum always rocks anyway. :D Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Quoting Ankit: 😃 Wait is this thread even relevant this season? is Terrence a part of the show this season?  😃I mean some people had objections to a D sir appreciation thread eventhough he is a part of this season....Terrence is not a part of this season......😃 might as well start an appreciation thread for Prabhu Deva on the forum.....not a bad idea, let me do that right now..........😃

I still cant quote so i just copied and pasted LOL.

Ankit, if Terence isnt a part of the show this season and you think topics should not be created about him, maybe you should stop bringing him up in almost every single post of yours :D
There's no need to talk about whose students are doing what and who is "loyal" to DID and what not in EVERY SINGLE POST. Trust me, its like you go to any topic and you see the SAME EXACT discussion EVERYWHERE.

Edited by Jess. - 13 years ago
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Haan Ankit my Gujju dikro NYC thi chhe 😃

😛 Varsha ji aaashirvaad aapko kein aa dikra nu sapnu saachu thai jaye ane badha sara vana (bole to good things)thai jai. 😛
-desigirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

nice topic :)

and terence will be missed :(

LOL @Ankit hahahha nice to see you back :P
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
I wish he was still a part of DID.. it wont be the same without Remo and Terence.. 😔 
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

😛 Varsha ji aaashirvaad aapko kein aa dikra nu sapnu saachu thai jaye ane badha sara vana (bole to good things)thai jai. 😛

Tathastu            

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago