India-Forums

**~Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread~** (Page 4)

mishcutie90 Goldie
mishcutie90
mishcutie90

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile Wait is this thread even relevant this season? is Terrence a part of the show this season?  Big smileI mean some people had objections to a D sir appreciation thread eventhough he is a part of this season....Terrence is not a part of this season......Big smile might as well start an appreciation thread for Prabhu Deva on the forum.....not a bad idea, let me do that right now..........Big smile
 this isn't an appreciation thread it is jst for terrence's fan and not for ppl like you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akanna

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Zee di! You should make a TKT flag :D
I will but since this is not a Terence fan thread - I will make it for his fans to carry in their siggy. 

I

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfmazkachazka-Aaliyah-Dabulls23

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I'll be more than glad to! :D
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile Wait is this thread even relevant this season? is Terrence a part of the show this season?  Big smileI mean some people had objections to a D sir appreciation thread eventhough he is a part of this season....Terrence is not a part of this season......Big smile might as well start an appreciation thread for Prabhu Deva on the forum.....not a bad idea, let me do that right now..........Big smile
This is not a fan thread - it's actually a thread to request peace (seems you have a problem with peace)

I also sense someone is jealous of this topic.

Please don't instigate fights in every topic - this topic is a reminder to all terence fans to be calm - but looks like with you around, this mission is impossible!!

Mujhe laga sirf mujhe jalne ki boo aa rahi hai..obviously notTongue

If a topic can remain open for someone who is not related to this format of the show (doubles concept) then it makes just as much sense to open a topic like this. Before people say anything, this topic was open with the purpose of making peace and not to praise one person and bring someone else down in the process.

Edited by hindu4lyf - 08 January 2011 at 2:19pm

Purrrfectakannamazkachazka-Aaliyah-

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Zee di! You should make a TKT flag :D
I will but since this is not a Terence fan thread - I will make it for his fans to carry in their siggy. 

I

YAY! I look forward to having a TKT flag as my siggy. :D

Terence's face should be the centre of the flagDay DreamingTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Purrrfectmazkachazka-Aaliyah-Dabulls23tulipbaby53

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks Zee for the topic and the link...I would have missed the topic all together....I surely miss TL in DID doubles...

Ankit my gujju dikro lets keep the topic what it is meant to be...Zee has all the great intention and it is per TL's request..Big smile

Edited by Dabulls23 - 08 January 2011 at 2:40pm

Purrrfecthindu4lyfmazkachazka-Aaliyah-

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Thanks Zee for the topic and the link...I would have missed the topic all together....I surely miss TL in DID doubles...

Ankit my gujju dikro lets keep the topic what it is meant to be...Zee has all the great intention and it is per TL's request..Big smile
Thanks Varsha Smile
oh Ankit bhi Gujju che....very cool 
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Thanks Varsha Smile
oh Ankit bhi Gujju che....very cool 

Haan Ankit my Gujju dikro NYC thi chhe Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index