India-Forums

**~Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread~** (Page 2)

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
OMG Ankit shut up! LMAO

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Big smile ummm why do you expect a thread dedicated to Terrence to be "violence free" when an appreciation thread on the forum for Geeta Ma has been hijacked by people who don't like her and won't spare her ever in her appreciation thread? Tongue fikar not though, Geeta fans are not that spiteful, we won't ruin your Terrence thread like some Terrence fans ruined Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.......Tongue
Actually you just did 

Edited by Awww - 08 January 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

onizukaakannahindu4lyfmazkachazkatulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awww

Big smile ummm why do you expect a thread dedicated to Terrence to be "violence free" when an appreciation thread on the forum for Geeta Ma has been hijacked by people who don't like her and won't spare her ever in her appreciation thread? Tongue fikar not though, Geeta fans are not that spiteful, we won't ruin your Terrence thread like some Terrence fans ruined Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.......Tongue
Actually you just did 

Tongue well if that's ruining it then go visit Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.........Tongue Why would you think Terrence appreciation thread be left alone, if Geeta Ma's wasn't? Tongue 
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I have no clue
OMG when does it come? :D

It generally comes on Wednesday evening at 7...but as usual my tv guide is all messed up so I recorded all the shows on Wed between 6-8 pmLOL
I will PM you the link to the video when its online

Edited by crystalline23 - 08 January 2011 at 1:39pm
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystalline23

I have no clue
OMG when does it come? :D

It generally comes on Wednesday evening at 7...but as usual my tv guide is all messed up so I recorded all the shows on Wed between 6-8 pmLOL
I will PM you the link to the video when its online

Awwwww thanks Ayushi :D
YAY we reunite again!

WreckLass

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

OMG Ankit shut up! LMAO

Tongue Oye Simi.....How are you?

Purrrfect IF-Dazzler
Purrrfect
Purrrfect

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Awww

Actually you just did 

Tongue well if that's ruining it then go visit Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.........Tongue Why would you think Terrence appreciation thread be left alone, if Geeta Ma's wasn't? Tongue 
I did not ruin that thread - but you sure did ruin this thread.

I was gonna join Geeta's fan topic as I am her fan, but I rather not involve myself there - as i would be embarassed the way some of her fans are commenting.

mishcutie90

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Tongue I was embarassed by some Terrence fans poking fun of Geeta Ma's weight.......Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index