**~Terence Lewis Appreciation Thread~**

Posted: 13 years ago
This topic is not intended for VIOLENCE! 
Please stay away if you want to fight πŸ˜Š

WELCOME TO TERENCE LEWIS APPRECIATION THREAD

Those who are supporters/fans of Terence, remember Terence does read India Forums and in the last season, he even left messages for his fans and had requested us to all respect all on the show.

Just a friendly reminder to all his fans - let's remain civil when discussing the show. We want Terence to feel proud of his supporters that they are classy and know how to carry mature and constructive discussion.

Let's all stay united and keep the flag of Terence ki Toli flying by making him proud of his supporters πŸ˜Š

Disclaimer: This is now an offical Terence Lewis appreciation thread for year 2011. 
Thanks Jess for allowing us to have a fan topic for Terence. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Awww - 13 years ago

Feel freel to use Terence Lewis' Siggies
If you have any Siggies of him from last year, feel free to post them in this topic πŸ˜Š

Edited by Awww - 13 years ago
Yes I agree :D
I'm missing him a lot =)
Missing Terence like crazy....😍
Good post Aww!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I'll probably watch Chak Dhoom Dhoom just for him :D
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I'll probably watch Chak Dhoom Dhoom just for him :D

me too😳 when does it start?

Edit- Terence is coming on the MTV show "Maybe its me- Maybelline" next week. I recorded the show just for him😳😍
Edited by crystalline23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by crystalline23

me too😳 when does it start?

Edit- Terence is coming on the MTV show "Maybe its me- Maybelline" next week. I recorded the show just for him😳😍

I have no clue
OMG when does it come? :D
πŸ˜ƒ ummm why do you expect a thread dedicated to Terrence to be "violence free" when an appreciation thread on the forum for Geeta Ma has been hijacked by people who don't like her and won't spare her ever in her appreciation thread? πŸ˜› fikar not though, Geeta fans are not that spiteful, we won't ruin your Terrence thread like some Terrence fans ruined Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.......πŸ˜›
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜ƒ ummm why do you expect a thread dedicated to Terrence to be "violence free" when an appreciation thread on the forum for Geeta Ma has been hijacked by people who don't like her and won't spare her ever in her appreciation thread? πŸ˜› fikar not though, Geeta fans are not that spiteful, we won't ruin your Terrence thread like some Terrence fans ruined Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.......πŸ˜›
Actually you just did  Edited by Awww - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Awww

Actually you just did 

Tongue well if that's ruining it then go visit Geeta Ma's appreciation thread.........Tongue Why would you think Terrence appreciation thread be left alone, if Geeta Ma's wasn't? Tongue