LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
So Gurmeet has always been amazing and I've always loved him but OH MY LORD. If I say he was amazing or wonderful or incredible today - it's just not enough. (Amazingly and incredibly wonderful? Nope, still doesn't work.)

I was pretty annoyed at first that he was ruining the Sangeet for both us and Geet by being so down but when he was apologizing to the baby...it was just so emotional. GC made me cry today. I normally cry watching vms for songs like Hum To Dil Se Haare, Woh Ladki Nahin or Tujhe Bula Diya but I cried during an episode for the first time today. I have a friend  who is constantly telling me that GC emotes brilliantly (I agreed) and I always kind of knew it at the back of my head but today I finally realized it. Just the way he was talking when he was down on his knees...I am having a lot of trouble finding words! How do you describe something like that?

He just stole the show today. But while we're on the topic I loved the little part where Romeo was lip-syncing Mahi, that really made me laugh and I'm waiting impatiently for Monday. Can't wait for the Maaneet dance! I loved the part where Maan bumps his shoulder into Geet😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

artisticrafia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya i agree .i a;so cried 2day
He was so real in his lines
MARvellous work by him👏