India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

CV's what abt Krishna's work and self respect

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
   CV's just saw the article in the Indya.com. So now arushi thinks she has done a mistake. come on guys how many times we roared and screamed abt this track. lot of fans didn;t want this track and you went with that for arushi fans. I DON;T GET HOW MANY ARUSHI FANS WANTED AND NOW HAPPY SHE IS POSITIVE. r u trying to fool us. Now u r trying to bring the police u should have done it when the marriage occured and pratigya should have done that. now u rbringing. where is yr strong pratigya. what r u trying to show. u can make a mistake and run away from it when u know it is mistake. why r u killing the characters of pratigya. waa u r trying to show some touching moments of krishna and pratigya now. u can do it anytime when she makes him understand things, make him educate. all tht. he always support her what ever matter it is. we know that. show our pratigya'sstand in that. Now as other tracks how abt krishna's job self respect. is it also going to be in the open track like many other tracks u left. don;t do that. From feb 1st sharukh show is coming in sony i think. if u don;t do a serious thinking of yr strorytrack this drama is going downhill. be serious and give yr attention to the track. get the drama back. u have so many talented actors in yr show don;t waste them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika_23krishnabhavnatelstra

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i'm liking the working story line - pls keep up with this track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_paihussainramso

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

I am with you in this. The character of K is being reduced to be like Sambha of Sholay fame.Ouch He is now the sidekick of P and A. His work, self respect, clash with father, clash of principles with P , there is just so much they could show. Now, I wonder if there is point in even talking about it. Naa Aana is... is also doing better than MKAP.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top