India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Let bygones be bygones

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
First of all congrats to all ST fans.This forum has been a lot of fun for the past few months.I am sure we will all miss the little nok-jhoks,discussions,personal comments and discussions we had.But now its all over.So let bygones be bygones.All ST fans are happy but it would be nice to have non-ST fanz or even her criticizers join us in our celebration because at the end of the day we dont know any of these celebs personally.So now i think that this show is over we can finally call it a truce and cherish all the happy moments of big boss and the moments we loved together.No bashing no criticizing.Juts celebration.For ST fans because ST won and for others so that there can beone peace full thread in our forum.So non-ST fanz please come and join us and lets all cherish our fav moments in BB house.Please all list your fav moments.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkrose-girlMarz_Mahira_fanaxeionMithiBani

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkrose-girlMarz_Mahira_fan

Marz_Mahira_fan IF-Dazzler
Marz_Mahira_fan
Marz_Mahira_fan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Party Shweta won ManishaPartyPartyPartyParty

Yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PartyPartyParty A truely deserved VICTORY!!!!!!!! ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Party Shweta won ManishaParty

Congrats guddi i have seen that winning moment of hers 4 to 5 times now .Yipeeee
MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prud123

First of all congrats to all ST fans.This forum has been a lot of fun for the past few months.I am sure we will all miss the little nok-jhoks,discussions,personal comments and discussions we had.But now its all over.So let bygones be bygones.All ST fans are happy but it would be nice to have non-ST fanz or even her criticizers join us in our celebration because at the end of the day we dont know any of these celebs personally.So now i think that this show is over we can finally call it a truce and cherish all the happy moments of big boss and the moments we loved together.No bashing no criticizing.Juts celebration.For ST fans because ST won and for others so that there can beone peace full thread in our forum.So non-ST fanz please come and join us and lets all cherish our fav moments in BB house.Please all list your fav moments.

Very nice post Prud. Appreciate the gesture. Thumbs Up 

Will reply in detail tomorrow, gotta leave soon now. Many happy moments from the show. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123axeion

rose-girl Goldie
rose-girl
rose-girl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
She won she won:D:D:D 
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
I am a non ST fan... her hater actually... but I am right here... enjoying and celebrating with others

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionMithiBani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index