India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Another Round Of Memory Disposal

Sohil_Gupta Goldie
Sohil_Gupta
Sohil_Gupta

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
For a start a very happy new year to all, well you all might be angry on me for I had promised not to return before an year to provide my EXPERT COMMENTS but am here already, well now that would be very dense of you if I had to tell you that an year is over and all. And i must say that your amazing response to my tremendously lame post did it all and i wish that you repeat your mistake again. But amidst it all, the truth remains unchanged. I am back. Muhahahahaha....

People belonging to the same range of time zones as me might definitely wonder, that what exactly is with my late night postings and that too after midnight? Well they are here for a very good and practical reason and so before I begin with the rambling I have to do today.....err....I mean tonight....err no since it is already a new day so today.....god am so confused. Well but let it be, since it only leads to the question what came first? Day or night? ....Wait! Wait! Stop right here, and tell me that I shouldn't ask thought provoking yet silly questions amidst such ramblings as they only add to your frustrations. Well no need to do so now, since I already know..."grins sheepishly". Well so even after so much beating around the bush if you still remember square 1 then do lead me to it as I am lost, why? You might ask and the only reason I would give you is that all the shows use the same pair of clothes these days so I tend to get confused which one looks good on whom and I sincerely and seriously hope that you understand and share my plight "winks shamelessly". So finally the reason you've been waiting to hear....I mean read since the whole paragraph is in the one below this. "Am not in front of the computer to be beaten" "smirk deviously"

Those who read between the lines have already found the cause for my late night updates by now, but for those who are still practicing the answer is self protection. Yes I know the reason is pretty lame but by the time you'd reach me with danda's and anda's I'd be hiding under the bed.....ooops I gave myself out....but not to worry Sohil, you have 3 beds in the house. Whew that was long. But it was just a test I kept for you, and those who reached this line have passed and can get ready for another reliably longer and stronger round of sheer torturous ramble by none another than myself.

Well this is the month of January, the month when pest control people go in hibernation leaving us to deal with them with our hands it. But when you do get to take the choice to punish the brats then it doesn't sound a bad idea either. Before you are provoked again by such innovative and creative thoughts of "Punishments" I'd put a stop here again, coz for now I am the one rambling out here. I know this is lame but I can't help it as I didn't have any midnight snack tonight. So we go back to January, well we are already in it but I was referring to my ramble you know "Sohil gets serious now". Well the show took the most infamous turn of events lead by the very famous PTC. Well what to say now, the trio itself speaks up so many things for itself. But I am here to only give the positive side of my views to them, yet that doesn't mean that this topic is going to be a teeny weenie one. It will be of standard length, and don't sigh yet, this is just the beginning. Well after the exit of our very own dark superman monkey or in short 'mojo-jojo', the show took entirely different attire as it was shifted from the love story track between foes or you could say the rowdy ruff boys and the power puff girls to a track in which had the bt-ish touch to it.

Before we get to argue about the show being different or not, I will like to tell you that as much as you read I am not very good with my words and hence might not mean something that you get the hang of by reading. And as well as I wouldn't like to explain in simpler words for the same, so we will leave it to hang in the middle and make you ponder that what is it that I actually mean for your interest in this post is the hope of mine for being an average writer. Well this period divided every viewers mind into many sections. And I might just ramble up them as well as any piece of writing shouldn't be entirely based on fictions as it makes the reader less interested.

1.       Lashing out at PTC.

Wasn't this the sole reason many of came online despite our busy schedules so that we could take out our frustrations somewhere, and since this section was larger than all the others put together so it deserved to be on the top. We had fool proof plan makers who had gone into full action for giving them what it seemed they rightly deserved and frankly I am no exception and take pride being none.

2.       BT-ish imaginative ideas.

As much as I have missed all this for not being here earlier, my habit of researching on facts before submitting a project helps me out. Right from the ideas of the return of the dead to the cross coupling and emotional drama that we had done in those days imagining that if a BT production house had taken over then where and how could the show have gone? And I guess I do have an answer for it a year later, maybe the show would have stayed but we wouldn't have stuck around. And that one came straight from the heart without any editing, double meaning or regrets. But still since we had stuck to imagination intending fun only, no point discussing this further, and yeah we did have fun while doing this.

3.       Appreciation to the actors.

As many of you may deny as much as you want but the truth remains unchanged, that though everyone of us knew that the actor employing the role of PTC were doing as fabulous job we hated to admit it for our hatred to their characters. And this part still remains the smallest out of the 3

Well don't think that we didn't do anything else at that time, we did but I am not writing for you should have something to say as well when you reply thus making it a compulsion for you to do so as I don't think anyone shall leave this need unattended when you have so much to speak about as well as so many of my facts to prove wrong to. And as you might have already noticed I left it likewise for I do believe in the teen ki shakti......though it is quite contradicting to my earlier post if you've read it. By now you've realized what an advertiser I am leaving no opportunity to popularize myself. but can't help it since I left modesty long back....."sticks out his tongue".

As much as I wanted to go on and on and on and on but I guess I bored you enough this time and hence I guess I must take you leave now. But this time I promise to be back sooner than you'll expect me to be.

Have another creative year ahead

P.S. danda's and anda's.....well I don't need to ask for them but please do hand em' over here safely

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 08 January 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

zain_aliya..Waves..Komal_Chaudhary...San-Yo...Perspectives.totalweirdozaqxswEsha_018Gunseerat...Juhi._--Nisha---Sid-Nan08.Aparajhita.kmh2rockzz.PINK.

neha-2 IF-Dazzler
neha-2
neha-2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
wooooowwwoowww...lvely !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohil_Gupta

-Sid- IF-Rockerz
-Sid-
-Sid-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
res

Sohil_Gupta

Komal_Chaudhary Goldie
Komal_Chaudhary
Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Reserved
Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Happy new year to u too Sohil...nice post..Clap

soo true... even during those days i remember.. this forum did not lose its humor nor its decorum... watever ppl felt were told and also received by the members in such a sporty way.....just reminded me of Krupsie, Jhan, n the others with all those andolansLOL

I thnk even during those depressing days our love ne ... forum did not lose its charmThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...Sia889

...Juhi._ IF-Rockerz
...Juhi._
...Juhi._

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
res

Sohil_Gupta

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Oops m miserably late but belated happy new year (sheepish grins)

Rambling at wee hrs lol your definitely giving our forums Rambling experts a  competitionLOL
Modest bro u call urself an average writer (nods  head) know definitely the nerve of a reader
 PTC they where the most resentful episode in da history (the less the better i talk of them)  abt the actors essaying the roles (negative) all of the had done there part brilliantly

Nice post then
Smile

Edited by sia88 - 25 January 2011 at 6:52am
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Errr Sohil? Ramble much? Dude you gave me competition in rambling and i consider myself an expert rambler... was totally.. Confused half way through the post... and ill be honest i did get an urge to pick up my danda, not for rambling but for forcing my sleep deprived brain to focus on what you were saying because it didnt make sense all at once.. LOL

Anyhow nice post... ahhhhh for me the show didnt completely go down the hill here.. PriDa still managed to stay intact and we got some nice moments till errrr 29th January 2010 (Please dont ask me how i remember the date.. I have the last part of the episode on my PC, the scene where Pri hugs Da from behind and being a VM maker i use it frequently... Yeah Maham now who's rambling?) .Anyhow AFTER 29th January the show really went down the gutter for me... and my love for PriDa was honestly tested alot... WHAT were the CV's thinking?? A year gone and i still cry over the potential tracks that they bid goodbye to when they went the 'gharelu' track way... 'gharelu' track my.... well you know what i was gonna say....

And yeah okay MAYBE the PTC acted a little well... they were just very annoying at it... *disgruntled*

Think that's my take on it....

Miss the show.. miss them...

Nice post... Even better rambling.. LOL

Maham

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohil_GuptaSia889

Go to top