India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

LTL at a price

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
this isn't just about a show , its about channelling your voice and opinion and being heard, Most of us have to pay extra to get colours on out tv , especially the ones which don't live in India  ( sorry don't know about India) so If i'm paying so much money every month for one channel , then I at least should get a say about the shows on the channel, the Production Houses can't just start a story get us hooked and then decide to completely change it and ruin our Favourite show. 

LTL is the only show I watch if its going to be ruined then I'm going to stop colours altogether. 
Wat do you guys think?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstKavitaDRsss8080shally_mmnx12rama_2010mozart66WanderbugFishfishkiran255divy609bfunofbb123ltl_fanblueopalmIsHeZ.x-bharti--Huma-

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I think in our e-mails to Colours we need to inform them that we will stop subscribing to their channel , unless our demands are met. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmozart66bfunofbb123mIsHeZ.x

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
yes...plz mention that to the operators of your cable and to the show website...especially to the production houses..that will get a response...all those who are paying extra to colors can do that....its good idea!

rayjstKavitaDRmozart66bfunofbb123

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
I pay 19.99 per month for colours only because of LTL. the channel is taking our money guys we can't just pay them to make our lives miserable like this. we have to make it clear that we're not gullible or stupid , and we won't just accept anything they show us. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDRmozart66bfunofbb123-bharti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Good idea about letting the channel know about paying the bucks and not getting what the viewers want... i think it should be done asap... that will definitely help..

Edited by mozart66 - 09 January 2011 at 2:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDRbfunofbb123

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
I susbscribed to colors two months ago to watch LTL :(

KavitaDRrayjstmozart66bfunofbb123

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
My cablewallah cut Colors abt 2 months back...so had to go for DTH paying nearly Rs. 100 more apart from the installation charges just for LTL.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstKavitaDRmozart66Fishfishdivy609bfunofbb123

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
That was what I was thinking too, I mean if it was any other product, something like an electronic appliance or some form of a service like a building contract, you have every right to go nd register a complaint at the consumer court if the product turns out to be faulty or isn't what you were promised... I really don't understand how come no one sued any of the channels/ PHs for promising something nd not living upto it. The viewers are taken for granted nd are subjected to substandard shows nd movies over and over again nd again.. If there was an alternative, people would have never watched all the shows being thrown at us these days... They get so much revenue out of advertising and the people who are watching are the ones getting looted. The feeling I get when some thing like this happens, whenever a chara is killed off or is recast , is that of being Cheated, like I am getting ripped off...Nd this is plain wrong, everyone in the forum have been so upset over the past few weeks nd have been trying everything, I mean literally everything to make sure that our favourite show doesn't go down the drain. But why do we hav to do that, when we started watching the show, this was definitely not something we signed up for rite, we all loved the show, the concept nd characters, it was good entertainment nd for once something a bit different compared to the messed up things that get thrown around otherwise... We all have more than enough things to worry about in our daily lives as such without being dragged into all this. Nd at the very least we deserve an official announcement at the earliest, rather than some sort of PR startegy to keep the rumour mills churning........
The only two sources of income for this industry, subscription charges nd revenue from advertising both come solely because of the viewers, so why is it that the viewers are taken for granted nd none of their concerns are addressed?? People would say, if you don't like it, pull the plug, cut your connection, don't watch, but in today's world what other form of entertainment do we have nd it is that thing that helplessness that people are exploiting so much, but honestly, I have no clue what can be done about it...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishdivy609bfunofbb123.scorpio10MrsKhan

Go to top