India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

How was it made possible? A view

Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Big Boss creatives wanted to wash off their hands from the blame "show is scripted". Ashmit Patel could have been the winner. If he could win over Manoj Tiwari, he could have done so now also, with the support of Bollywood. I wont be surprised if it is revealed that bidders settled Ashmit to take 2 crores and leave the game. This show is scripted now also, but at least, we got to see something different. If Ashmit was the winner, everyone's calculations would have come true, thats where the BB organisers played the master stroke.

Glad to see Sweta, a female, as the winner. Among the inmates, noone did the home work as best as she did. Things went to her favour and she never allowed herself to become an emotional fool. True, she made friends to save herself from nominations, because, no inmate here is her own, she has to win or lose her own game and lead her life with her earned money..

First to come in, the last to go. This show was fixed to have a female winner. Sara Khan got the maximum favours, she was probably thought to be the winner in the beginning and thats the reason, she was sent to the secret room and given lot of favours. But Sara was too immature to handle all these favours and even blamed BB. And not bad for Sara, without winning and marooned in the house, she and Ali made 50 lacs each.Wink

Next choice was obviously Sweta.

Reasons
1. She is a popular celebrity on TV.
2. She has a past, which many will sympathesise with.
3. She has to bring up Palak and she can utilise the money for that.
4. Other female members were not so upto the mark. Seema Parihar, though simple, has criminal cases pending on her, Veena Malik's win could have set the BB4 house on fire because of her citizenship. Aanchal though stylish and simple, did not have any quality to get votes, as Sweta could do.

Time and again, proofs were given about her win:

1. Dolly Bindra came in and started abusing Sweta, ultimately garnering hatred against herself and sympathy for Sweta. That time Ali Merchant also came in and BB creatives wanted to see whether Ali-Sara-Ashmit's triangle work or Dolly-Sweta fights. Obviously, Dolly triumphed over.
2. Raja Chaudhry declaring way back in 2010 November that Sweta would win.
3. Constantly Palak's name was uttered in the last weeks, to remind the audience that Sweta is a single mom and she needs money.
4. Time and again, it was predicted that this time it was a female winner.
5. Sweta being saved also like Ashmit was from nominations.

Sweta Tiwari was diplomatic and she did her homework extremely well. She watched not only all BB seasons before, but also the Big Brother season which Shilpa Shetty won. If anyone has watched that season, this season of BB4 is a replica of that season of Big Brother, with the winner was projected before as a victim.

But I am glad that she got her dues and ultimately won a reality show. It was long due. Congrats Sweta, you did your HW well, and also executed your plan well, without getting fooled and distracted. You played safe and secure, and got the reward. Good luck!

Edited by Sai_2010 - 08 January 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamgamla_sweet-kniferekhab25zanish_kpooja.s92black_hazeRasny.Arjunnaddiya26Real.Madridsusan29prerna4rishav

sidra1993 Senior Member
sidra1993
sidra1993

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sai_2010

sweet-knife Senior Member
sweet-knife
sweet-knife

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
well said!

Sai_2010

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
very well said
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Good analysis...Embarrassed
But one doubt...apka/ki aski ID kya hai?ROFL
Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

I understand what you mean. But you noticed the number of posts in my id, not the joining date.

Member since June 2010, but just during the BB season 4.

Hope that answers your confusion!

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sai_2010

I understand what you mean. But you noticed the number of posts in my id, not the joining date.

Yes..i've noticed ur joining date as well. only 4 posts?LOL so, i was confusedConfused. i'm sorry if i offend uSmile
Sai_2010 Newbie
Sai_2010
Sai_2010

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sai_2010

Yes..i've noticed ur joining date as well. only 4 posts?LOL so, i was confusedConfused. i'm sorry if i offend uSmile

when you first saw my id, it had 3 posts.
BTW, I have seen new members are welcomed by offense only in this form. I am a new writer here, so obviously this is what my due is, right?

No problem! Take care and enjoy.

Rasny

Go to top