Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Big Boss creatives wanted to wash off their hands from the blame "show is scripted". Ashmit Patel could have been the winner. If he could win over Manoj Tiwari, he could have done so now also, with the support of Bollywood. I wont be surprised if it is revealed that bidders settled Ashmit to take 2 crores and leave the game. This show is scripted now also, but at least, we got to see something different. If Ashmit was the winner, everyone's calculations would have come true, thats where the BB organisers played the master stroke.
Glad to see Sweta, a female, as the winner. Among the inmates, noone did the home work as best as she did. Things went to her favour and she never allowed herself to become an emotional fool. True, she made friends to save herself from nominations, because, no inmate here is her own, she has to win or lose her own game and lead her life with her earned money..
First to come in, the last to go. This show was fixed to have a female winner. Sara Khan got the maximum favours, she was probably thought to be the winner in the beginning and thats the reason, she was sent to the secret room and given lot of favours. But Sara was too immature to handle all these favours and even blamed BB. And not bad for Sara, without winning and marooned in the house, she and Ali made 50 lacs each.
Next choice was obviously Sweta.
1. She is a popular celebrity on TV.
2. She has a past, which many will sympathesise with.
3. She has to bring up Palak and she can utilise the money for that.
4. Other female members were not so upto the mark. Seema Parihar, though simple, has criminal cases pending on her, Veena Malik's win could have set the BB4 house on fire because of her citizenship. Aanchal though stylish and simple, did not have any quality to get votes, as Sweta could do.
Time and again, proofs were given about her win:
1. Dolly Bindra came in and started abusing Sweta, ultimately garnering hatred against herself and sympathy for Sweta. That time Ali Merchant also came in and BB creatives wanted to see whether Ali-Sara-Ashmit's triangle work or Dolly-Sweta fights. Obviously, Dolly triumphed over.
2. Raja Chaudhry declaring way back in 2010 November that Sweta would win.
3. Constantly Palak's name was uttered in the last weeks, to remind the audience that Sweta is a single mom and she needs money.
4. Time and again, it was predicted that this time it was a female winner.
5. Sweta being saved also like Ashmit was from nominations.
Sweta Tiwari was diplomatic and she did her homework extremely well. She watched not only all BB seasons before, but also the Big Brother season which Shilpa Shetty won. If anyone has watched that season, this season of BB4 is a replica of that season of Big Brother, with the winner was projected before as a victim.
But I am glad that she got her dues and ultimately won a reality show. It was long due. Congrats Sweta, you did your HW well, and also executed your plan well, without getting fooled and distracted. You played safe and secure, and got the reward. Good luck!
Edited by Sai_2010 - 08 January 2011 at 7:24pm