*GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 - 3* - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
Rati: It is his smile. He has a broad and cute smile. When I see his smile my anger vanishes....  😍

Arjun: Khuda Jaane' from the film Bachna Ae Haseeno as it is her favorite song. This song always reminds me of her as she likes this song and I have heard this song very often with her. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

W*H is happening here.................god will punish u all..............for drooling without me...........wait and watch..............justice will be served............

in between.............plz go and drool on MN ki shaadi also.................plz

aaj uski century karni hai
Arjun: Arjun: She is nice but she gets hyper and extra sensitive at times. She gets upset with me about minor things and I have to try hard to change her mood. Whenever she gets upset I have to plead for atleast 30 minutes before she relents.

😆😆😆

Edited by debolinaroy08 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by annie07

W*H is happening here.................god will punish u all..............for drooling without me...........wait and watch..............justice will be served............

in between.............plz go and drool on MN ki shaadi also.................plz

aaj uski century karni hai

🤣🤣

can't say anything as of now.............!!!🤣
@ that picture..........picture mein bhi they look so chemistrilicious..........

her hands look so perfect on his shoulder.... 😍
Enemies ho tou aise warna na hoo..... 

Annie justice will be done..... coz god is doing that wait and watch for more  😛😛😛 🤣 Smajhdaar ko ishara kafi... LMAO 
LMAO annie u crack me up wid justice line... 😉🤣
ok.......some emo moments...............i m really missing ArTi!!!!😭
hasi-mazak is fine........but i do miss them like hell..........
haha nidzy...........i knw...........i knw God is doing that...........

tabhi to Mayank ko Nupur mili, Chandu ko Chandni milegi.................... aur...................lol.....................kuch na kaho...............kuch bhi na kaho...........
rofllllllllllllllll annieeeeeee.i m gonna shout from my roof top..mujhe bhi insaaf chahiye..u ppl  posting arti pics here & making me insane..GOD will punish u for that!!!!!!