*GR8 - Date Rape Scare... Rati & Arjun<3 - 3* - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Rubab, im 26...turning 27 this year ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah like i care that CCs got closed...let the haters stalk...its simple they cannot face the reality...and CCs getting closed is not the end of the world ๐Ÿ˜†...well yeah there shouldn't be direct attack on members of course, but seriously people who stalk need a life...because i dont go around on IF to stalk something that i simply dislike or disapprove...and to be honest i do NOT have the time to waste ๐Ÿ˜†

@Rubab....love your spirit girl! ๐Ÿ˜‰ thats the way you should be...dont get affected by negativity..๐Ÿค—
@Rubab...HOL stands for Hang out lounge and NMG stands for Naughty mayurians gang ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† well i just know that Mayurians forever CC and HOL have been closed for 36 hrs...dont know about NMG..

P.S...rubab i dont mind you calling me Yamini either...it doesnt matter ๐Ÿ˜† dont be sorry ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
Honestly you couldn't pay me a trillion dollars to go through a topic of a couple I dislike๐Ÿคข who has so much time? Appreciate your favs rather than bashing other. Creeps๐Ÿคข
I'm always like this for a day I get really angry and annoyed and decide to stop my ArTi jhaap then after a day or so I watch their scenes, vms again and I start drooling again too๐Ÿ˜† can't help myself๐Ÿ˜›
@Rubab..lets keep this thread clean..or else stalkers wil even come here and get this locked too...so lets just stick to ArTi discussion...please! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yamz & rubab: nmg is safe๐Ÿ˜†..looks like we r not so naughty after all๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
right..BACK TO ARTI.๐Ÿ˜†..well when were we away?๐Ÿ˜ณ..sighss...๐Ÿ˜
Yams Di you're 10 years older feels weird calling you by your name๐Ÿ˜ณ
plus Di sounds nicer too๐Ÿ˜ƒ especially since I have no sisters ๐Ÿ˜”
awwww..rubab..i also don't have any sister..but after joining IF..i have loadssss of them.. of all ages..๐Ÿ˜†..love them all..<3
Edited by -Mehak - 13 years ago
Hi shivi๐Ÿค—
Sorry no more stalker talks๐Ÿ˜ƒ start a ArTi discussion๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rubab u saw arjun's IF interview?.