Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Wassup Divya? Did u watch RP's wassup tv interview?

shez such a breathe of fresh air... and positivity... and did u hear the ITVF ka interview... it was a very short one.. but yeah it was nice..
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know Divyaaa.............GR8 Magazine ka cover page hee itnaa hot hai.... fans r keep drooling and drooling endlessly .... πŸ˜› ...
MyInspirationz thumbnail

OMG arjun replied back to u Divz 😲 thtts awesomeeee

even my condition was like this only ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked... but then I felt like I am on the top of the world.. and frankly speaking this has to be the best reply.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. and I felt so damn cherished.. man.. i m in love with this word now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

I know Divyaaa.............GR8 Magazine ka cover page hee itnaa hot hai.... fans r keep drooling and drooling endlessly .... πŸ˜› ...

he must have definitely framed it to "a Life -size frame" and kept in the every corner of his room...
Ritu.V thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Divya.

even my condition was like this only 😲... but then I felt like I am on the top of the world.. and frankly speaking this has to be the best reply.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.. and I felt so damn cherished.. man.. i m in love with this word now...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow... So Sweetttttttttttttttttttt..........Very happy for u Divya 😊   Can u upload siggies on FB ..if u can than divya do upload ur arti GR8 Siggies. he shud see that
Ritu.V thumbnail

he must have definitely framed it to "a Life -size frame" and kept in the every corner of his room...

Yes I am very sure abou this Divya .. the best ever Coverpage  I have seennnnπŸ˜›
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritu.mjhtrv

Wow... So Sweetttttttttttttttttttt..........Very happy for u Divya 😊   Can u upload siggies on FB ..if u can than divya do upload ur arti GR8 Siggies. he shud see that

I uploaded my siggies on his blog... he sees all the creations there... and we can upload siggies on FB...
Ritu.V thumbnail

I uploaded my siggies on his blog... he sees all the creations there... and we can upload siggies on FB...

Oh really .. i  need to visit his blog soon... Upload on FB tooo Divya.. he shud see Fans love for Arti πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awww that is just so sweet of Arjun....which actor would do that for fans...he is darn adorable...always makes a point to reply back to his fans..i love him πŸ€—

@Ritu and Divya..yeah i know..Rati has no celeb airs about her..she's such a simple person and i totally adore her 😍
Ritu.V thumbnail

Awww that is just so sweet of Arjun....which actor would do that for fans...he is darn adorable...always makes a point to reply back to his fans..i love him πŸ€—

@Ritu and Divya..yeah i know..Rati has no celeb airs about her..she's such a simple person and i totally adore her 😍

Yes Yamini..Both Rati and arjun are different from rest of celeberaties.. simple, sweet and adorable........... ...I totally adore them 😍  ..Rati has not celeb airs about her at alll..... she is so sweet and wll mannered ..
Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago