Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet statement to maan today

delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I was very overwhelmed by today's episode. I also liked how geet stressed the importance of baby in her life. However, I wish she did not say to maan that if such a situation arose again he should save the baby. I feel she should have said even if there is another sitaution like this, she knows he will make the right decision. I just feel that somewhere it felt implied today that indirectly maan was wrong in choosing geet over the baby.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion it sort of discredited all that Geet said to Maan about understanding the choice he had made.

You are right, it sort of implied that Maan was wrong.

I think the Cvs didn't pay too much attention to that bit....I think they were busy  preparing the ground for a future track here and forgot what they wrote ealier!!😆
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I too felt the same as you did... it seems cruel to make him promise to let her die if such a situation were to arise again.  
anky_1205 thumbnail
What geet said today was from a mother's perspective. She left her family and chose to face all the struggles of life just for the baby. She just wanted to convey to him that her child comes first in her life. I think any mother on this planet would have said the same thing what she told Maan today.
Geets promise would not make Maan wrong, but it would help him make a decision between Geet and child. I know he loves Geet but he also respects Geets choice, and thats the reason why he was feeling so guilty about his decision.

I might be wrong but just my POV.
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Yes.. I think they were concentrating on future track... So they may have forgotten about the thought behind there line...
X
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Actually i do not think Geet was wrong. As a mother it is her responsibility to tell him that. It doesn't mean she did not understand. It simply meant what she said, if a situation like that comes up again she wants him to choose the baby. That is her right. This time she did not get to tell him, but in case next time, he knows what she wants from him. That is the choice of a mother and the child always come first to a mother.
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
geet is a mother first and then maan's lover and wife...i agree to that....
but to make maan promise that he will choose the baby over her if similar situation arose again is too hard on maan....

i admit that even widout that promise maan wud select the baby....after today he has learnt that he will never be able to live in peace if he lets the baby die...but to actually make him promise in words was just not done....

imagine wat life maan wud hv if geet dies leaving behind the baby...
maan no doubt will bring up the baby like his own....his love for the baby wud surpass all real fathers' love....
but honestly speaking wat will he get in life...the love of his life is dead, knowing maan he will never fall in love with anyone else because he will never want a stepmom for the child....

and the truth will remain that the child is not his....yes....he wont feel that way but i am talking about fact....maan will never hv the sweet memory of making love to geet wenever he will look at the child....

he will devote his life in fulfilling his promise made to geet and giving all his love to the child...maan will make the ultimate sacrifice but he will always be empty handed....

and if on any day anything happens to the child...i dont mean death....like an accident or any other emotional mishap....maan will feel that he cudnt keep his promise...which will lead to another journey of anguish for maan and that time there will be no geet to wipe his tears...

i just mean...geet shud hv felt after watching maan's remorse that in future maan wud surely save the baby...she shudnt hv asked for the promise...cant she trust maan widout binding him with promises....
delhigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes that is what I felt. There was no need of a promise. She should have just said I always trust you and I know you will make the right decision for me and the baby in future. Guarenteed she is a mother, but even then no mother will bind her husband in such a promise. I would not burden my husband in such a way.