Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #109 (Page 62)

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Joined: 25 April 2006
Posts: 22330

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a

ok wnt throw dem againLOL
 
eyes hurt coz od da laptop it hurts my eyes


*breathes a sigh of relief*...LOL...

tho specsaverz ja aur chashma leya...Geek...
ROFL...

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whos dat wid da glasses luks nuthing like meConfusedROFLu taking da mick lol already gt dem on my faceLOL


lmao...me taking the mick...rofl...
neva...ROFL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a


achi dost hoon meinLOL
 
lol yeh kya ho raha hian hum dono koLOLoii dharmoo stop skiiping meals u will get illOuch
 
i knw cool na mom has no chice den lol
 
nahin kya i luv mirchTongue


kiss ne kaha aur kya proof hain...LOL...

kuch nahi re...pehle tum nahi kaathi thi..ab main nahi...ROFL...kuch nahi hota...Embarrassed...

yeah totally...

sab mujhe kehtey hain yaha all my friends so haTongueLOLand u have sed it widout saying it 2 meLOL
 
i knw weird dat LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jani-yeh

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a

ok wnt throw dem againLOL
 
eyes hurt coz od da laptop it hurts my eyes


*breathes a sigh of relief*...LOL...

tho specsaverz ja aur chashma leya...Geek...
ROFL...

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiii whos dat wid da glasses luks nuthing like meConfusedROFLu taking da mick lol already gt dem on my faceLOL


lmao...me taking the mick...rofl...
neva...ROFL...

ROFLhun chup ho ja dharmoo chup ho jaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jani-yeh

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Joined: 25 April 2006
Posts: 22330

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a


woh suna jo mainey kahaLOL
nahin meri galti nahin ti coz they kept and smiling st me wen walking pastLOL
yeh but honestly both were hot i was like kaash insey mein shaadi kar sakteyLOL
its nt an excuse it was der fault LOL


hadh ho gayi...ROFL...
lmao...ROFLROFLROFL...kaash...
poor blokes...ROFL...
kaisey hadhLOL
yeh in wish i cud have OuchLOL
wat do u mean poor blokes guys like dem dat r hot shudnt work in hospital and becum nurses docs coz they can make der paitents go illLOL
 
waisey hi meri best friend always says and even nw dat if i wasnt me den i wud be da biggest u knw wat as i keep everyweek saying he is hot den no he is hot but she knws my motto u can luk but cant touch so ders no harmLOLshe is always like tu khabhi nahin sudreygi


 awww...*hugz*...
hehe ur ryt...aise docs ho ge...tho hospital tho dhin ba dhin bhar tha jayega...ROFL...

ur ryt no harm in looking...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Joined: 25 April 2006
Posts: 22330

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a


sab mujhe kehtey hain yaha all my friends so haTongueLOLand u have sed it widout saying it 2 meLOL
 
i knw weird dat LOL


maine nahi suna...so main nahi maan thi...ROFL...


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a


woh suna jo mainey kahaLOL
nahin meri galti nahin ti coz they kept and smiling st me wen walking pastLOL
yeh but honestly both were hot i was like kaash insey mein shaadi kar sakteyLOL
its nt an excuse it was der fault LOL


hadh ho gayi...ROFL...
lmao...ROFLROFLROFL...kaash...
poor blokes...ROFL...
kaisey hadhLOL
yeh in wish i cud have OuchLOL
wat do u mean poor blokes guys like dem dat r hot shudnt work in hospital and becum nurses docs coz they can make der paitents go illLOL
 
waisey hi meri best friend always says and even nw dat if i wasnt me den i wud be da biggest u knw wat as i keep everyweek saying he is hot den no he is hot but she knws my motto u can luk but cant touch so ders no harmLOLshe is always like tu khabhi nahin sudreygi


 awww...*hugz*...
hehe ur ryt...aise docs ho ge...tho hospital tho dhin ba dhin bhar tha jayega...ROFL...

ur ryt no harm in looking...LOL...

bari si jhaapi bk 2 uHug
i knw haina actually dharmoo ek kaam kar merey sar mekin ek danda maar dey will go 2 hospital and meet demLOL
 
yep nio harm wid luking and thinkingROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jani-yeh

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 21251

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jani-yeh

Originally posted by sana786a


sab mujhe kehtey hain yaha all my friends so haTongueLOLand u have sed it widout saying it 2 meLOL
 
i knw weird dat LOL


maine nahi suna...so main nahi maan thi...ROFL...


oh hooo nt again dis reminds me of da days i used 2 say luk at my masoomiyat and u cud never see itLOLab proof kaisey bejhdo 2 u a recording and make it appear at uConfusedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jani-yeh

jani-yeh IF-Sizzlerz
jani-yeh
jani-yeh

Joined: 25 April 2006
Posts: 22330

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a


 ROFLhun chup ho ja dharmoo chup ho jaLOL


nahi huwi tho kya ho jayega...LOL...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786a

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 90419

-Fivr- 120 90419 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: minuu   Replies: 1019   Views: 604963

minuu 1019 604963 23 February 2012 at 2:52am by TheRager
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 88277

waqas_ali 1184 88277 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 82874

-Sharona- 132 82874 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner #2~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1186   Views: 112136

Dew-drop 1186 112136 10 December 2010 at 12:39pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index