Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #109 (Page 39)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by chandanafan

Hi Mussy, I'm still here. was just replying to a pm. how r u these days?

bye khushi.

@ Huma: u r stealing a little kid's snow man. Shocked No Huma make your own snow man. LOL  *throws more snowballs and all of them land straight on Huma's face* LOL


oh kids these days have loads of energy..they will make a new one soon...LOL..or i will get my two little cousins to help them out..LOL...how many snow balls? i dont think the number can be more than two? Throws two snowballs..LOL


arey I have loads of snowballs. but enough with the snow ball fight. I'm tired. LOL u win. so Huma so r u going to make that vm of Suds and Kala?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruya

Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by Ruya

@Ritu hey u on YT any as Rit43 or Rit4 sumthing yah


yes. WinkLOL btw hi Ruya. I'm seeing u on ccc for the first time. Welcome.

I've been on a couple of times Ritu my name was santudi81 I changed it
And thanx 4 all ur vids on LTL epis dey were my source 2 get updated bout d show


Hi santudi. your welcome. I've never been addicted to a show and only LTL got me to learn how to use youtube and nobody was uploading it and so I had to do it. EmbarrassedLOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by chandanafan

Hi Mussy, I'm still here. was just replying to a pm. how r u these days?

bye khushi.

@ Huma: u r stealing a little kid's snow man. Shocked No Huma make your own snow man. LOL  *throws more snowballs and all of them land straight on Huma's face* LOL


oh kids these days have loads of energy..they will make a new one soon...LOL..or i will get my two little cousins to help them out..LOL...how many snow balls? i dont think the number can be more than two? Throws two snowballs..LOL


arey I have loads of snowballs. but enough with the snow ball fight. I'm tired. LOL u win. so Huma so r u going to make that vm of Suds and Kala?


ok..cool...LOL

hmm..if MR stays, i will defo make it..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 842

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Guys I gotta go I'm too tired can't keep my eyes open and gotta get up early
Tc cya all tomorrow hopefully some good news on MR leaving and yeh Ritu join us on FB if u can't stay here teek heh guys me off to bed
Luv and hugs frm Ruya 2 u all
Tc goodnite

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Ritz--Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-



ok..cool...LOL

hmm..if MR stays, i will defo make it..Big smile


ok. I really wish he stays. *fingers crossed*. Oh god everything depends on him staying or leaving. LOL we better get an announcement soon that he is not leaving. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruya

Guys I gotta go I'm too tired can't keep my eyes open and gotta get up early
Tc cya all tomorrow hopefully some good news on MR leaving and yeh Ritu join us on FB if u can't stay here teek heh guys me off to bed
Luv and hugs frm Ruya 2 u all
Tc goodnite


Goodnight lov n hugs
Ruya
sorry yaar I m disoriented these days.......will catch u on FB or IF..tomorow Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz--Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruya

Guys I gotta go I'm too tired can't keep my eyes open and gotta get up early
Tc cya all tomorrow hopefully some good news on MR leaving and yeh Ritu join us on FB if u can't stay here teek heh guys me off to bed
Luv and hugs frm Ruya 2 u all
Tc goodnite


Bye Ruya. tc. I'll try to join FB. good night. sweet dreams. Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Originally posted by -Huma-



ok..cool...LOL

hmm..if MR stays, i will defo make it..Big smile


ok. I really wish he stays. *fingers crossed*. Oh god everything depends on him staying or leaving. LOL we better get an announcement soon that he is not leaving. Big smile


me 2..Smile...yeah, hopefully soon we get one...LOL...u gonna watch tomorrow's epi?

Bye Ruya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed-Ritz-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 85288

-Fivr- 120 85288 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 590291

minuu 1069 590291 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 81820

waqas_ali 1184 81820 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 79490

-Sharona- 132 79490 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner #2~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1195   Views: 109318

Dew-drop 1195 109318 10 December 2010 at 12:39pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index