Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #109 (Page 26)

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruya

@ mussy remember week or so ago I was pissed and you and huma calmed me down by chatting wid me well I'd like 2 say is who cares wat any1 says let them praise themselves ppl like dat usually have nothing better to do u r a wonderful person we know that more importantly you shud know that why cuz I'm telling u so let ur anger out here on CCC we will take care of it inshaAllah wat u say bolo bolo tell tell

Ruya : its not about me at all...... my dad is unwell he prays 5 times mashaALLAH , goes to mosque...does all the good things and he is known as wonderful human among his friends n family mashaALLAH but his brother gets jealous of him and keep saying bad things all the time....does he know what is connection of my dad with Allah.......so he better keep his mouth close or I bang my laptop on his head......hud hain yaar.....I mean his brother is ill and my uncle can't stop praising himself..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimano

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Khushi no problem at all dear..........Ameen sum Ameen is an Arabic sentence which is often said when anyone say any prayer or dua for someone.....like u said may he always be well. so I said ameen to that......when we say ameen...it gets fulfilled v soon.....its our belief ..
ok................ thanks dear......................
that means i too say ameen na..............
well i love to learn arabic words from u............................. u knw i used too watch pakistani play..................... it was one of fav's ....................... so thats why really lyk urdu language

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mishimanomussy.jamshed

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
itni effort to Dutta ko wapis lanay k liy Nakku nay nai ki jitni IF walon nay ki.......... it means we love him more than NakkuLOLLOLLOLLOL keep rocking guysThumbs Up

mussy.jamshed--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishimano

itni effort to Dutta ko wapis lanay k liy Nakku nay nai ki jitni IF walon nay ki.......... it means we love him more than NakkuLOLLOLLOLLOL keep rocking guysThumbs Up
right mano.............sometimes to m toooo confuse that i m on IF , or on face book or petition or my mail box.................

mishimanomussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Khushi no problem at all dear..........Ameen sum Ameen is an Arabic sentence which is often said when anyone say any prayer or dua for someone.....like u said may he always be well. so I said ameen to that......when we say ameen...it gets fulfilled v soon.....its our belief ..
ok................ thanks dear......................
that means i too say ameen na..............
well i love to learn arabic words from u............................. u knw i used too watch pakistani play..................... it was one of fav's ....................... so thats why really lyk urdu language

Khush God is with everyone..u can also say ameen......
Ameen is an arabic word and it means may the prayer gets fulfilled....

mishimano--khushi--

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@mussy u know ur dad is good person good father mashallah
let ur uncle praise himself cuz u know my parents say to me dat thareef voh nahee joh insaan apne baareh meh khud kareh magar thareef voh hothi heh joh dusreh kareh just cuz ur uncle praises himself it don't mean he's worthy but wid ur dad u say every1 know he's a good person so calm down take a deep breath I know wen apne say stuff it hurts more believe me I know that's why I also know don't give a damn wat they say Smile

mishimanomussy.jamshed

mishimano Senior Member
mishimano
mishimano

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ruya

@ mussy remember week or so ago I was pissed and you and huma calmed me down by chatting wid me well I'd like 2 say is who cares wat any1 says let them praise themselves ppl like dat usually have nothing better to do u r a wonderful person we know that more importantly you shud know that why cuz I'm telling u so let ur anger out here on CCC we will take care of it inshaAllah wat u say bolo bolo tell tell

Ruya : its not about me at all...... my dad is unwell he prays 5 times mashaALLAH , goes to mosque...does all the good things and he is known as wonderful human among his friends n family mashaALLAH but his brother gets jealous of him and keep saying bad things all the time....does he know what is connection of my dad with Allah.......so he better keep his mouth close or I bang my laptop on his head......hud hain yaar.....I mean his brother is ill and my uncle can't stop praising himself..Angry

Ouch these people cannot leave anyone to live in peaceAngry..... don't know why it has become habitual for people even they don't care for their blood relations................try to stay cool dear.. such people actually have no fear that they are answerable to Allah...........May Allah guide them towards the right path..........aameen .....

mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Yeah u r right Ruya..now I m calm..now whats up.......kia ho raha hain.........r u all doing feedback to colors ,. ashvini , jessu

mishimano

Go to top