Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Learned to say Goodbye-If need be! (Page 4)

inosh Groupbie
inosh
inosh

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Hi Shilpita

Thanks for writing this post. I am on this forum actively since Aug-Sep, just landed here accidentally :). I tried to keep myself away from this place but couldn't do it. Everyday it's full of wonderful words, food for thought from various writers, you mentioned most of them in your post. I am 99.99% a silent reader who comes here to learn from you analysis and see if it matches with what I had in my mind.

The interesting live episode update as if everyone's sitting in a hall and watching the serial through a peeping hole :) I wait till mid night to read Anu's version of the episode because it will end my day laughing over the words and thoughts she put it in. I am 0% TV person but LTL has something in it that touches those who can see it and feel it despite its lacking at times. I learned that I can write without being Jodi Picoult. Adi, Liz, DD, Kavita, Anu, you, Tin I got inspired to write my heart out. So, you guys helped me in breaking the shackles I've been wearing for ages.

Even this post, I never thought that I will write on forum but I have to acknowledge what I got from the show and from this forum. I don't mind LTL ending because we in ourselves will still exist to pave our ways in a better direction than yesterday. I know someday I will laugh really hard over the Dutta exit situation, believe me everyone will get over with it and we will remember the lessons of heart and mind we've learned.

Not everything is here to stay forever but the memories that will cherish us life long. With this I'll end my note and thank you all for creating a special space in my life. And I will continue to read your posts unconditionally.

Regards,
Nosh
(I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody.)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25shipsFishfishmozart66Wanderbug.scorpio10-bharti-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Haye Shilpita ......I'm feeling proud to have been a part here even though for a very short timeHug
I srsly started observing LTL only after reading Anu's updates ......Lizz posts ,Kavita's analysis and Sheeba's posts All these pulled me nearer to LTL.......Sach mein Thanks to all these I've some memorable 5-6 months of LTL which I'll cherish forever.....
Though the previous episodes have somewhat dampened my confidence .....I still hope for the Best......Let's hope MR stays back for his fans......and treats our eyes for a few more monthsDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbug

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
OH god Shiplpi !
This is xactly what i am feeling 
ending LTl 
does it mean leaving so many friends whom i know what they lkes and what they dont !
LTL forum has become a part of my life 
i came n check forum and pm kis nay kon sa FF update kiya 
or y isnt she updating 
all the vms made 
making our rrequests and all 

Can it be like that ever again !
Though hopes still high but we all know LTL will end some day 
i will love to be in contact with all my gr8 friends here

mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbug

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Hey Shilp u made me  cry .....................
I m totally agree with u..................
I relived all the moments i spend here, while reading ur post...........................
the day i joined If, when I met Huma & my endless questions regarding IF..............
that bond with sheeba coz we r from same city..................... My loving ccc family(Sophia, Priya, Bushy, Sonee, Trish, Naina),  Shabz & her helping nature,Yuvika, Mussy,  Mano , Ruya, Srushti & all my frnds................. I dunno knw when LTL gonna end or not........ its with Mishal or without him, But the bond we made here with all frnds is surely endless..................... Even I do think ke chahe main Mishal se kitna bhi gussa kyun na ho jaun , But i never forget the fact he is the only reason i find u guys...................... may be If i wont love him that much as Dutta then i never joined this forum........................ I always thankfull to him for this...................... though m upset with things going arround , but still i come here daily to check my pm's, to read ur FF's......................... I cant stay away from u guys..................... So i too agree with u that jab tak LTL hai tab tak we have to be here as we do earlier...................... coz we wont come here only for Mishal But we come here coz we have such a good frnds here..........................

Edited by khushi0318 - 09 January 2011 at 8:00am

rama_2010mozart66Wanderbug

stranger2rose IF-Stunnerz
stranger2rose
stranger2rose

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
hey shilpita call me gulabbo or anything but these days my face doesnt turn red due to blushing but coz of crying ... i am so very depressed and sad that i cant even tell u ...this wait is torturing me day in day out ...i dont know i will survive this ... agree with u this forum has been wonderful to me as well ...did so many fun things here and made some amazing friends all after knowing mishal would be part of the show but now with this terrible news i guess will go back to my shell and become a silent reader once again.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stranger2rose

hey shilpita call me gulabbo or anything but these days my face doesnt turn red due to blushing but coz of crying ... i am so very depressed and sad that i cant even tell u ...this wait is torturing me day in day out ...i dont know i will survive this ... agree with u this forum has been wonderful to me as well ...did so many fun things here and made some amazing friends all after knowing mishal would be part of the show but now with this terrible news i guess will go back to my shell and become a silent reader once again.

Don't say that rose....we all did meet due to this show and mishaal but since we have met now we should always stay connected thats the rule of friendship...say what lets start a movement to get connected on social networks like facebook and orkut...that way...show or no show we will all be together forever...and we do have till Feb and god willing more than that to enjoy the lively forum..and even after that we can keep this forum buzzing with discussions and get-togethers.
Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Shilpita I loved your post completely. I never thought IF will be such a great place to be in.....I have found intelligent, creative , friendly and impeccable people here. I can't thank IF for making me happy once again. I love LTL for holding us all together. I know this news has made people very sad and disappointed but I have faith Mishal won't leave us all. He will be there till the end of this show. We all have to keep faith and keep doing our best be it petitions, writing to channel etc etc....inshaallah we will win.

I so much lost heart that I was not coming on IF since many days but I believe I owe alot to you all here, I have to be there for you shilpi and all my wonderful pals here. I just got message for your FF and I will read it for sure. I m so happy to see that you have kept your composure and taking things very positively and I tell you we will get good news v soon and this forum will be alive v soon inshaallah. I have 'Faith' .

You love the shahyri I post in the forum, so I am posting some stanzas for you here. Its not to make you sad OK. Its just v apt for the situation......But I assure you, I will stay in touch with you and all my wonderful friends at IF. lov you Hug

Jin Rahon Pe Ik Umer Tere Sath Rahi Hoon,
Kuch Roz Se Woh Rastay Sunsaan Buhat Hain,

Mil Jao Kabhi Loat K Phir Aaon Na Shayad,
Kamzor Hoon Main Raah Mein Toofaan Buhat Hain,

Ik Tarq-e-Wafa Pe Main Usay Kaise Bhula Doon,
Mujh Par Us Shaks K Eshaan Buhat Hain,

Bhar Aayein Na Aankhein Toh Ek Baat Bataon..
Ab Tum Se Bichar Janay K Imkaan Buhat HAin.....!!!!Ouch

I will keep visiting IF and won't leave my friends here. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66Wanderbug--khushi--

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
thanks mussy....yehi to baat hai ltl forum ki...its like a family now...no..we will win..i have full hope.

inoshmozart66mussy.jamshed

Go to top