Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Learned to say Goodbye-If need be! (Page 3)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

shilipita ....

Yes LTL is belief that brought us together ... so lets stay and njoy it till it lasts......

this forum made me laugh with joy , made me want to hug  random ppl on the forum ...watch a show nd then comment ( something which I have never done ) .........leave my work to read posts and updates on the  forum .....( something again which I have done ..take a break from work ..)  

hope that the predictions come true ..nd when they do ..jump with joy

Drag my team with me to watch the show .... Voluntary  or  involuntary  ....

then treating the ones that missed the show with Dramatic execution of the show happenings ............Voluntary  or  involuntary  ( they like or not they have to listen ... to me nd My LTL talks ... )

This show as given me a lot ...but most of all it gave me u guys

Edited by scorpio10 - 09 January 2011 at 8:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RuyaWanderbugdivy609mozart66mussy.jamshedushankitvc

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Dear Shilpi,

You brought back old memories dear!!  This is how we felt when Prachi was leaving for Kasam Se opting for her bollywood career, while we wanted her to grow but we felt sad to see her go...Gurdeep came, tried her best but we never saw anything good about her...the serial was anyway into dumps so when it was over it was not the serial but our friends we hated to say goodbye.

I remember one evening I was chatting with Khushboo aka Cherry whom I knew from KS forum, with whom I became like a soul sister, inspite of not meeting her we feel we know each other all our lives....and Shweta, my ardent critic who loved to analyse my stories, three of us decided we should do something to bring back the old friends of KS forum, thus our forum http://alliswell.express-forum.net was born.  To bring back old friends, to encourage people to express themselves beyond the bounderies of a serial. 

It is my misfortune that I got to see LTL so late and when I was getting addicted to the soap, I hear the main reason of my watching the soap will be leaving end Feb....yes with his departure I will definitely not watch this anymore but till then let us enjoy ourselves...after this of course there is "Alliswell" where we can meet.

In the last two months I have been interacting here, I got to know Shilpi, Kavita, Swati, Vandu little more closely and was getting to know others, who wait for my updates of my FF and appreciates them wholeheartedly.  I hope the journey of getting to know each other continues even after we stop seeing LTL just like the way Cherry who stays in Canada, Shweta in Australia and me in India run a forum in order to meet our friends, in this virtual world of internet this is one delightful gift....love Jayati/ Tinni/ Tin/ TintinyBig smile

Edited by tintiny - 08 January 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RuyaWanderbugdivy609rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedushankitvcPrinsesse.Suvi

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Thanx shilpi fr starting this post.............atleas all the LTLians can pour their heart out.............Whatever happens in the end we dont know but I really wold like to thank LTL to give me so many frnds.............and I know if the show ends or Mishal leaves I will be missing sum vry good frnds, their FFs, OSs, SSs and of all evrything with which I used to start my day.............
ur post is really very emotional .......... at present all the LTL fans are facing the same turmoil in their minds............just imagine I never imagined that such a day would cum ..........that too so sooooooon....... fels like sumbody is trying to pull my heart out.....

Yet  I too would like  to keep faith on Nakkus Bappa..........hoping the best to turn out..............life wont be the same without this forum, Dutta (Mishal Raheja), Nakusha (Mahi), Baaji (Vinay) and LTL.............

rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbugFishfishPrinsesse.Suvi

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
hey  great  post  dear.........
am  agree  with  u, ya  becoz  of  LTL  only  ,i  joined  to  this  forum,in  my  life time i  never  fall  for tv  serials  but  LTL  is  totally  different  from  others,i  was became addit  for  LTL  n  all  the  charecters of  LTL,specially  tasha.........like  u  said  we  r  bond  as  friends coz  of  LTL  n  am  glad  to  say i  too  have  lot  of  friends in  this  forum like  me  crazy  at  LTL n  tasha.................loved  ur  post...........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishrama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbug

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
tune rula diya......Cry..........SHILPI.................AWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOO we r not losing our hope.............isKA last dekhke hum chodenge...............soch hum sab kitne sare log sirf ek hi preyer kar rahe hai.............dnt u think ke prayer mein itni to takat hai na...............banglai bole na"bishashe milai bostu tarkr bohu door"Smileand i am not losing my faith in god..............we loveed MR soooooooooo much yaar...............tujhe nahi lagta pyar mein itni to takat hai................agarwo bhi apne fans se pyar karta hai...............he will stay bak...........and our friendship will always live...............its the frndship of a life tym.............all the forum members...............LOVE U ALL......Heart.........AND DNT LOSE HOPE...........WE WILL TRY TILL THE END...........AND DNT FORGET ABHI TAK PH ,or DIRECTOR,ya phir MR himselfdin say IT PUBLICLY...........EVERY article ends with they remained unavailable for comment......Embarrassed

Edited by triasha - 08 January 2011 at 11:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishdivy609rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshedWanderbugPrinsesse.Suvi

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
How can i ever thank you, Shilpi? I needed this post. I'd numbed myself, and was trying to get detached so that it wouldn't actually hurt when it happened. I've had this a lot, i get attached to people, places, things, and eventually they leave or i get hurt and learn to live without it. And inspite of the brave front i've been putting up, i am sad and scared. I won't ever be bitter about this, but i'm sad alright. And yet, i'm smiling while i type this out.

If there's one thing both Dutta and me have been learning over the past year, it's that love is daring to risk it all. It is not the times that you have run away when you were cheated, but the times you wanted to fight it out that count. When you realize that you love it enough to risk it all, and you're okay with facing the hurt. Even though you know it's gonna hurt real bad. Dutta's learning it by loving Naku. So am i, in my own way.

My interest will wane, if he leaves but i think i'll stop moping. And just go with the flow. Worry's proved an unlucrative business. I'll try concentrating on getting what i want instead. We all should!

Edited by lizdarcy - 09 January 2011 at 12:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25mozart66mussy.jamsheddivy609rama_2010sub_rosaWanderbug-bharti-Prinsesse.Suvi

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

How can i ever thank you, Shilpi? I needed this post. I'd numbed myself, and was trying to get detached so that it wouldn't actually hurt when it happened. I've had this a lot, i get attached to people, places, things, and eventually they leave or i get hurt and learn to live without it. And inspite of the brave front i've been putting up, i am sad and scared. I won't ever be bitter about this, but i'm sad alright. And yet, i'm smiling while i type this out.

If there's one thing both Dutta and me have been learning over the past year, it's that love is daring to risk it all. It is not the times that you have run away when you were cheated, but the times you wanted to fight it out that count. When you realize that you love it enough to risk it all, and you're okay with facing the hurt. Even though you know it's gonna hurt real bad. Dutta's learning it by loving Naku. So am i.

My interest will wane, if he leaves but i think i'll stop moping. And just go with the flow. Worry's proved an unlucrative business. I'll try concentrating on getting what i want instead. We all should!

I agree lizz....even if MR leaves...we should all be happy that the show brought us together....i love this forum and will always stick by it 4ever.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010mozart66mussy.jamshed.scorpio10Prinsesse.Suvi

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Thanks Shilpi for the post...if our efforts to retain MR in LTL doesnt succeed we all know we have a month or a little more to go. Atleast we have got a prior warning instead of this shocker coming as a bolt from the blue. But unfortunately the news has badly effected this buzzing forum. I too think we must again get the forum back to its old self rather than withdrawing into a shell as we have(Dutta style...LOL!)
Lets send some positive vibes to the whole LTL team and hope they decide the future course of action keeping viewers wishes in mind. Meanwhile lets enjoy being in this forum like we used just a week back. All is well!

Fishfishsub_rosadivy609mozart66mussy.jamshedPrinsesse.Suvi

Go to top