Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Learned to say Goodbye-If need be! - Page 3

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
tune rula diya......😭..........SHILPI.................AWWWWWWWWW NOOOOOOOOOOO we r not losing our hope.............isKA last dekhke hum chodenge...............soch hum sab kitne sare log sirf ek hi preyer kar rahe hai.............dnt u think ke prayer mein itni to takat hai na...............banglai bole na"bishashe milai bostu tarkr bohu door"😊and i am not losing my faith in god..............we loveed MR soooooooooo much yaar...............tujhe nahi lagta pyar mein itni to takat hai................agarwo bhi apne fans se pyar karta hai...............he will stay bak...........and our friendship will always live...............its the frndship of a life tym.............all the forum members...............LOVE U ALL......❤️.........AND DNT LOSE HOPE...........WE WILL TRY TILL THE END...........AND DNT FORGET ABHI TAK PH ,or DIRECTOR,ya phir MR himselfdin say IT PUBLICLY...........EVERY article ends with they remained unavailable for comment......😳 Edited by triasha - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How can i ever thank you, Shilpi? I needed this post. I'd numbed myself, and was trying to get detached so that it wouldn't actually hurt when it happened. I've had this a lot, i get attached to people, places, things, and eventually they leave or i get hurt and learn to live without it. And inspite of the brave front i've been putting up, i am sad and scared. I won't ever be bitter about this, but i'm sad alright. And yet, i'm smiling while i type this out.

If there's one thing both Dutta and me have been learning over the past year, it's that love is daring to risk it all. It is not the times that you have run away when you were cheated, but the times you wanted to fight it out that count. When you realize that you love it enough to risk it all, and you're okay with facing the hurt. Even though you know it's gonna hurt real bad. Dutta's learning it by loving Naku. So am i, in my own way.

My interest will wane, if he leaves but i think i'll stop moping. And just go with the flow. Worry's proved an unlucrative business. I'll try concentrating on getting what i want instead. We all should!Edited by lizdarcy - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: lizdarcy

How can i ever thank you, Shilpi? I needed this post. I'd numbed myself, and was trying to get detached so that it wouldn't actually hurt when it happened. I've had this a lot, i get attached to people, places, things, and eventually they leave or i get hurt and learn to live without it. And inspite of the brave front i've been putting up, i am sad and scared. I won't ever be bitter about this, but i'm sad alright. And yet, i'm smiling while i type this out.

If there's one thing both Dutta and me have been learning over the past year, it's that love is daring to risk it all. It is not the times that you have run away when you were cheated, but the times you wanted to fight it out that count. When you realize that you love it enough to risk it all, and you're okay with facing the hurt. Even though you know it's gonna hurt real bad. Dutta's learning it by loving Naku. So am i.

My interest will wane, if he leaves but i think i'll stop moping. And just go with the flow. Worry's proved an unlucrative business. I'll try concentrating on getting what i want instead. We all should!

I agree lizz....even if MR leaves...we should all be happy that the show brought us together....i love this forum and will always stick by it 4ever.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Shilpi for the post...if our efforts to retain MR in LTL doesnt succeed we all know we have a month or a little more to go. Atleast we have got a prior warning instead of this shocker coming as a bolt from the blue. But unfortunately the news has badly effected this buzzing forum. I too think we must again get the forum back to its old self rather than withdrawing into a shell as we have(Dutta style...LOL!)
Lets send some positive vibes to the whole LTL team and hope they decide the future course of action keeping viewers wishes in mind. Meanwhile lets enjoy being in this forum like we used just a week back. All is well!
inosh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shilpita

Thanks for writing this post. I am on this forum actively since Aug-Sep, just landed here accidentally :). I tried to keep myself away from this place but couldn't do it. Everyday it's full of wonderful words, food for thought from various writers, you mentioned most of them in your post. I am 99.99% a silent reader who comes here to learn from you analysis and see if it matches with what I had in my mind.

The interesting live episode update as if everyone's sitting in a hall and watching the serial through a peeping hole :) I wait till mid night to read Anu's version of the episode because it will end my day laughing over the words and thoughts she put it in. I am 0% TV person but LTL has something in it that touches those who can see it and feel it despite its lacking at times. I learned that I can write without being Jodi Picoult. Adi, Liz, DD, Kavita, Anu, you, Tin I got inspired to write my heart out. So, you guys helped me in breaking the shackles I've been wearing for ages.

Even this post, I never thought that I will write on forum but I have to acknowledge what I got from the show and from this forum. I don't mind LTL ending because we in ourselves will still exist to pave our ways in a better direction than yesterday. I know someday I will laugh really hard over the Dutta exit situation, believe me everyone will get over with it and we will remember the lessons of heart and mind we've learned.

Not everything is here to stay forever but the memories that will cherish us life long. With this I'll end my note and thank you all for creating a special space in my life. And I will continue to read your posts unconditionally.

Regards,
Nosh
(I am somebody. I am me. I like being me. And I need nobody to make me somebody.)
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haye Shilpita ......I'm feeling proud to have been a part here even though for a very short time🤗
I srsly started observing LTL only after reading Anu's updates ......Lizz posts ,Kavita's analysis and Sheeba's posts All these pulled me nearer to LTL.......Sach mein Thanks to all these I've some memorable 5-6 months of LTL which I'll cherish forever.....
Though the previous episodes have somewhat dampened my confidence .....I still hope for the Best......Let's hope MR stays back for his fans......and treats our eyes for a few more months😍

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH god Shiplpi !
This is xactly what i am feeling 
ending LTl 
does it mean leaving so many friends whom i know what they lkes and what they dont !
LTL forum has become a part of my life 
i came n check forum and pm kis nay kon sa FF update kiya 
or y isnt she updating 
all the vms made 
making our rrequests and all 

Can it be like that ever again !
Though hopes still high but we all know LTL will end some day 
i will love to be in contact with all my gr8 friends here
--khushi-- thumbnail
Hey Shilp u made me  cry .....................
I m totally agree with u..................
I relived all the moments i spend here, while reading ur post...........................
the day i joined If, when I met Huma & my endless questions regarding IF..............
that bond with sheeba coz we r from same city..................... My loving ccc family(Sophia, Priya, Bushy, Sonee, Trish, Naina),  Shabz & her helping nature,Yuvika, Mussy,  Mano , Ruya, Srushti & all my frnds................. I dunno knw when LTL gonna end or not........ its with Mishal or without him, But the bond we made here with all frnds is surely endless..................... Even I do think ke chahe main Mishal se kitna bhi gussa kyun na ho jaun , But i never forget the fact he is the only reason i find u guys...................... may be If i wont love him that much as Dutta then i never joined this forum........................ I always thankfull to him for this...................... though m upset with things going arround , but still i come here daily to check my pm's, to read ur FF's......................... I cant stay away from u guys..................... So i too agree with u that jab tak LTL hai tab tak we have to be here as we do earlier...................... coz we wont come here only for Mishal But we come here coz we have such a good frnds here..........................
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey shilpita call me gulabbo or anything but these days my face doesnt turn red due to blushing but coz of crying ... i am so very depressed and sad that i cant even tell u ...this wait is torturing me day in day out ...i dont know i will survive this ... agree with u this forum has been wonderful to me as well ...did so many fun things here and made some amazing friends all after knowing mishal would be part of the show but now with this terrible news i guess will go back to my shell and become a silent reader once again.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: stranger2rose

hey shilpita call me gulabbo or anything but these days my face doesnt turn red due to blushing but coz of crying ... i am so very depressed and sad that i cant even tell u ...this wait is torturing me day in day out ...i dont know i will survive this ... agree with u this forum has been wonderful to me as well ...did so many fun things here and made some amazing friends all after knowing mishal would be part of the show but now with this terrible news i guess will go back to my shell and become a silent reader once again.

Don't say that rose....we all did meet due to this show and mishaal but since we have met now we should always stay connected thats the rule of friendship...say what lets start a movement to get connected on social networks like facebook and orkut...that way...show or no show we will all be together forever...and we do have till Feb and god willing more than that to enjoy the lively forum..and even after that we can keep this forum buzzing with discussions and get-togethers.
😃