Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Learned to say Goodbye-If need be!

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi LTL IF Vaasios,

This is the way i had greeted everyone on my first post in this forum. I cannot believe i have come so close to so many of those unknown faces and peoples in such short months. Its truly amazing how sometimes the most unlikely things bring people so close together.

I have always wondered, how could so many people have walked behind Mahatama Gandhi in his satyagrah. To walk selflessly, work together, go on strikes together, get pelted with stones and sticks together. Did all these millions of people knew each other? How did these movements go on as a well planned, almost choreographed scenario? I found the answer in the question itself. It was THE BELIEF- a belief that there will be a free India and their belief that that old man knew what he was talking about. That was what was common between them, that brought them together. irrespective of class, caste, state. they stood together.

LTL may not be as huge or noble a belief but it did bring us all together. I know now that there is a girl in kolkata named triasha who will be a fabulous doctor one day but she had fainted on her first disectomy class. I know a prettywoman Vandu who is a very warm person, who is proud mom of a tomboyish sanju and cute hotheaded handsome rohan,who juggles motherhood job and her love for romance all together single handed, she waits till her house grows quiet and stealthily writes the long replies to me. She prints out the FF pages and pretends that she is reading a document in office, while reading them. I know a girl Bushy who was so upset when she lost her new mobile gifted by her brother. I know a girl sophie who likes a dimpled smile actor on TV but loves to go out with her Boyfriend and shop. I know of priya(scorpio) who misses her friend while reading my posts and replies back to me thanking me for doing nothing but writing a story. I know of a girl tintiny who is amazingly talented and is working hard to bring out the young talent through her website. I know of Sasha who will soon be a proud mom. I know Yuvika who loves to predict things and enjoys when they come true. I know a sweet girl Dibya who finds herself in love with her shy senior but is clueless as to how to start her lovestory, i know kavita who has a flair with words who once was a journalist and still loves analyzing , i know an hopeless romantic Lizz whose real name would not feel real to me cause i know her only as a lizzdarcy, an ardent romance disciple, and i know a girl musharat who loves poetry and introduced me to some really great poets and thoughts that touch me to the core, Sheeba who loves calling Mishaal shona, Rose who blushes everytime i call her gulabbo, Anu who has wicked sense of humor but hates AS ka character with gusto.....and i know many many more such wonderful people...

And the thread that binds us together is a fictitious imaginary yet strong bond called LTL and Dutta. They made us connect on a deeper level, that make us feel like we know eachother forever.

Today, my inbox are flushed full of PM, asking me to sign petitions (which by the way i did right away) and also to send out messages...(again done),to save this bond that holds us together.
I see a lot of disquiet and fear in the LTL forum today...i am in exactly the same condition. I don't know what will happen next. I don't know if we will be given the best romance ever in these 2 months or be heartbroken by the much feared twists of CVs minds. But I know this i'll always remember LTL as the belief that brought us together.

I will definitely be sad with end of LTL..whether the show ends really with mishal leaving or if the show ends for me with convulsion in the plots. But i'll always be grateful as it brought me so many friends.

I'll would never welcome anyone else with nakku...a changed Dutta or a new man in her life...i would say goodbye...it would be hard but i would say it, so that my memories associated with the shows are always good ones.

I want to request all my friends that while we do campaign to save the show, let us all come together and relieve LTL...lets enjoy the show and discuss every facet of it till it lasts..

And if we have to say adieus to this talisman that bound us together by end of Feb then lets say it with good wishes for all associated with it. Please lets clear the air in the forum and discuss other things related to LTL...Jaz come on Put on some comic reliefs, Anu lets have some wicked humor for upcoming episodes updates, mussy post some more heartbreaking shayari, come on sheeba, shonna ke gungaaan mein kuch post ho jaye...Madhia...Is hafte to garden nahi dikha humare Dutta sahab ka..but next week kuch chatpate besharam HHK ho jaye...

Kuch aur romance ho jaye Humare FFs,OS,SS par...say what,sophie, Priya,Liz, DD, tintiny,bushy,zahra...lets live this LTL..till its end, whenever it comes...feb or any other day...

lets live it with love and hope like nakku lives..lets live it with depth of each feelings like Dutta lives....lets live it with friendship like Baaji lives..

Then when the time comes we will say Goodbye...with a smile...It might be hard but we will learn to do it.

Please lets Cheer up the forum guyz....LTL is still with us and we are with LTL..

long live Tasha...if not onscreen..then be it in our hearts..

love,
LTL IF vaasi.  

Edited by shilpita87 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
don't give up so soon Like I've said before for the Production House and Channel is show is only there to make money , if they feel that some thing will get in the way of them reaching the Maximum TRPS then they will defiantly listen to the audiences as we control what to watch and when. We live in a capitalistic society , all we need to do is threaten their profits and show that we are serious about doing it , this will ensure our success. Please keep signing the Petition for keeping Mishal Raheja and keep signing the boycott petition. Furthermore keep continuously even if it means everyday emailing  the Colours channel and the Production house. 

P.S Don't give up hope xxx
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
😭shilpi hun ur post is soo emotional yet so tru...evn tho ltl myt hav a downfal..leav us..but it has given al of us so many gud memories...best of al is ur friendship..wich meanz alot 2 me...i wil truly b misin evri1z ff/os...4 wich i use 2 pretend im doin cwk bt insted use2 religiously read dem..i wud definatli lyk 2 thank evri1 for bein u and being able to expres themselves soo wel..der dreamz...thru ff/os, vm or posts such as hhk..comic relief..wich olwaiz brought smile on our face...luv u all guyz n realy goin 2 miss u all...😔 🤗🤗🤗🤗 xxxxxx
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: sam1984

don't give up so soon Like I've said before for the Production House and Channel is show is only there to make money , if they feel that some thing will get in the way of them reaching the Maximum TRPS then they will defiantly listen to the audiences as we control what to watch and when. We live in a capitalistic society , all we need to do is threaten their profits and show that we are serious about doing it , this will ensure our success. Please keep signing the Petition for keeping Mishal Raheja and keep signing the boycott petition. Furthermore keep continuously even if it means everyday emailing  the Colours channel and the Production house. 

P.S Don't give up hope xxx

No Sam, i have not given up hope....i will not till the end....Some of nakku's unending reserve of faith has rubbed off me as well you see...but this was meant to be a post that will make the forum come alive again with fun and happiness...😃....i know that LTL is just a show...whether the petition works or not....lets still enjoy the show...and the friendly air of the forum.😳
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Shilpi,

What do we do and say? I am all knots, and yes, thank you LTL for the gift of friendship and the sense of connect that the CVs, unfortunately, could not project in the show.

I feel that great things come out when there is an impending sense of finality in the air. One of the best things about writing to me is being able to reach other people. But come what may, I hope that the friends that I have made will be a part of my life beyond LTL and this gives me a good reason to smile. 😊 

And you are so right, lets keep the flag flying and carry on instead of reacting to our fears. I like the way you think. 👏
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tune to mujhe rula hi diya aaj
Your ryt... y should we break this special bond?? We sud keep it going.. no matter how hard .. we gna have to get over it..
But yaar... itne emotional post mat likho... i cant hold bak  my  tears...

Love u all.. 🤗
Wanderbug thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Tune to mujhe rula hi diya aaj

Your ryt... y should we break this special bond?? We sud keep it going.. no matter how hard .. we gna have to get over it..
But yaar... itne emotional post mat likho... i cant hold bak  my  tears...

Love u all.. 🤗

Sophie letz sing happy version of "yeh dosti hum nahi todengey..."😆
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Sophie letz sing happy version of "yeh dosti hum nahi todengey..."

😆 sureeee... Sophie starts singing and hopping .. yeh dosti hum nahin todengey,, totengey hum magar ... saath na chodengeee!! *HUGS* 😳
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shilpi 🤗 Omg yaar u bought tears in my eyes with this post 😭 I totally agree with u ...LTL bonded as together ...I meet so many wonderful friends on this forum ..they all became part of my life ...it feels so good to come here and spend time with all ...I don't know what will happen to the show ...Ian going to quit it if MR leaves ...but our friendship will last forever ...Friends Kabhi alvida na kehna ...I will say goodbye to the show but not u guys 😃
LOve and hugs suhana 🤗
imkt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
well we should not give up so early....  a trick of production house.... a manuplating trick....