India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Note to Maan, Geet and the GHSP team!!!

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Maan, just when we think you are giving it all your best, you go and give us something which is way beyond the best!!!

You were brilliant tonight Maan, aaj aapne jo bhi mehsoos kiya hai woh koi hone wala pita hi mehsoos kar sakta hai. Woh pal jab ki ek insaan ko ek maa ki ya bacche ki zindagi ke beech faisla karwane par majboor kare, to us faisle ke baad kya hashra hota hoga, wohi aaj aapne itne behtareen tarikhe se pesh kiya hai.

Tonight, I cried like a baby, when i saw you break down at the dilemma you had faced and the guilt you have borne, the pain of having chosen, the insecurity that you may have taken the decision because you are not the birth father, all very very legitimate and natural for any sensitive person to feel. Your acting, I am running out of words to describe how beautiful, effective, mesmerizing and awe inspiring it is.

Geet, you were just as brilliant. The way you told him how much you love your baby more than anything, and the promise you made him make to save the child in case of any untoward situation later on. That was spot on. Fabulous, fantastic!. Again, brilliant acting when you held him the way you did and told him how the baby understood how he was feeling and what had led him to arrive at that decision. The way you alleyed his guilt by saying he would have taken the same decision regardless of who the birth father may have been. You were excellent in your role, Drashti hats off to you as well.!!! I don't think we get to say it enough you are the life in GHSP, and from what we have seen of SBS video  clips, also on sets.

I am a mother of twins and I can say only this, from the time they have come into my life, they are my reason to survive along with my husband. And this is the only thing I would want for them to be safe and sound at all times. Tonights episode touched me to the core. And the two of you delivered it so well.

Dadi -maa, you were just as great. The way you very rightly said it was upto Geet to find out and for the two of them to sort things out. You are worldy,  wise, modern, and you portrayed your role so well, I have new respect for  as well.  YOu were there to give emotional support, offer wise words of wisdom and still give them the space and empower them to hold their own. Very highly positive traits displayed in an elderly person tonight, appreciate that very much.

CVs, aap log kai baar logic agar khidki se bahar phek dete ho, to aap kai baar insaan ne mehsoos kiya hua har lamha, badi hi khuubi se pesh bhi kar dete ho. That is what makes your show brilliant to watch. Hats off to you for tonights episode. I found you'll had done a superb job with script, execution, dialogue delivery, emoting the Geet-Maan-baby scene sooo well...

I also hope you are realizing that with the intensity of emotions you are portraying in respect to the baby scenes, you are unwittingly tying yourself up to ensure that this baby remains fine. After tonight's episode, you have made it doubly difficult for yourself, in my humble opinion, to ever have the situation where Geet will be without this baby. You have with this episode, proved again that the baby is by now really really really special and needs to experience Maan and Geet as its parents. There is an important message to the wider public here - a social message that is becoming very critical to send across in a manner that is just right!!! Hope you know this. So, please if you ever take a decision which is con-baby , you please ensure it is handled just as well....

Take care and continue with the brilliance!!!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctwala66kdg129PGirnNandita5anky_1205pippamaankigeet4evert_areebevelineAmoureuxSilentsoulAngelTeenblackb28

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Great post!
Everyone was commendable....even the cvs!

Of course GC leads the list.
AngelTeen IF-Sizzlerz
AngelTeen
AngelTeen

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Loved your post! And today's episode!

Maan's dilemma and his subsequent guilt was one of the most realistic themes I have seen on TV and Geet's reaction to it was such a relief - no Dana Dana music, no stupid camera angles instead a genuine love and understanding. Fantastic work by the whole team, from the story writer to thr script writer to the director to the actors! :)

Also, Dadima's wisdom was extremely profound and necessary and showed how much she nt only loved Maan and Geet but also respected the relationship between them! Again great work!

This show has really got me hooked in the last few days and although it does go illogical at ones, it is still one of the most mature serials out there and Gurmeet and Drushti's chemistry is fantastic and hopefully the understanding between Maaneet will always remain the way it is right now! :)

@TM - Again, fantastic post! :)

Edited by AngelTeen - 08 January 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarrm

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
yes, standing ovation to them...gc and dd please take a bow, we r saluting u...
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Excellent post Smile

Hats off to the entire team of Geet HSP Clap It was an awesome day today Smile
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome post...no wrods for Maan geet and Geet team....and specially.....GHP dialgues....All rock in this team

..Gurti-Kash..

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Maan, just when we think you are giving it all your best, you go and give us something which is way beyond the best!!!

You were brilliant tonight Maan, aaj aapne jo bhi mehsoos kiya hai woh koi hone wala pita hi mehsoos kar sakta hai. Woh pal jab ki ek insaan ko ek maa ki ya bacche ki zindagi ke beech faisla karwane par majboor kare, to us faisle ke baad kya hashra hota hoga, wohi aaj aapne itne behtareen tarikhe se pesh kiya hai.

Tonight, I cried like a baby, when i saw you break down at the dilemma you had faced and the guilt you have borne, the pain of having chosen, the insecurity that you may have taken the decision because you are not the birth father, all very very legitimate and natural for any sensitive person to feel. Your acting, I am running out of words to describe how beautiful, effective, mesmerizing and awe inspiring it is.

Geet, you were just as brilliant. The way you told him how much you love your baby more than anything, and the promise you made him make to save the child in case of any untoward situation later on. That was spot on. Fabulous, fantastic!. Again, brilliant acting when you held him the way you did and told him how the baby understood how he was feeling and what had led him to arrive at that decision. The way you alleyed his guilt by saying he would have taken the same decision regardless of who the birth father may have been. You were excellent in your role, Drashti hats off to you as well.!!! I don't think we get to say it enough you are the life in GHSP, and from what we have seen of SBS video  clips, also on sets.

I am a mother of twins and I can say only this, from the time they have come into my life, they are my reason to survive along with my husband. And this is the only thing I would want for them to be safe and sound at all times. Tonights episode touched me to the core. And the two of you delivered it so well.

Dadi -maa, you were just as great. The way you very rightly said it was upto Geet to find out and for the two of them to sort things out. You are worldy,  wise, modern, and you portrayed your role so well, I have new respect for  as well.  YOu were there to give emotional support, offer wise words of wisdom and still give them the space and empower them to hold their own. Very highly positive traits displayed in an elderly person tonight, appreciate that very much.

CVs, aap log kai baar logic agar khidki se bahar phek dete ho, to aap kai baar insaan ne mehsoos kiya hua har lamha, badi hi khuubi se pesh bhi kar dete ho. That is what makes your show brilliant to watch. Hats off to you for tonights episode. I found you'll had done a superb job with script, execution, dialogue delivery, emoting the Geet-Maan-baby scene sooo well...

I also hope you are realizing that with the intensity of emotions you are portraying in respect to the baby scenes, you are unwittingly tying yourself up to ensure that this baby remains fine. After tonight's episode, you have made it doubly difficult for yourself, in my humble opinion, to ever have the situation where Geet will be without this baby. You have with this episode, proved again that the baby is by now really really really special and needs to experience Maan and Geet as its parents. There is an important message to the wider public here - a social message that is becoming very critical to send across in a manner that is just right!!! Hope you know this. So, please if you ever take a decision which is con-baby , you please ensure it is handled just as well....

WOW!!!!!....you said it so beautifully. You know I am a mother of 2 little ones too, and today the baby scene just touched my heart. When Geet asked Maan to choose the baby in future, it was llike coming out of mother's heart.
I think any mother would have said the same thing....

CV team....Thanks for the awesome scene. GC and DD you both are great actors.
Keep up the good work. Because of you all we love watching GHSP.

sarrm

sarrm Senior Member
sarrm
sarrm

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anky_1205

Originally posted by sarrm

WOW!!!!!....you said it so beautifully. You know I am a mother of 2 little ones too, and today the baby scene just touched my heart. When Geet asked Maan to choose the baby in future, it was llike coming out of mother's heart.
I think any mother would have said the same thing....

CV team....Thanks for the awesome scene. GC and DD you both are great actors.
Keep up the good work. Because of you all we love watching GHSP.

Hi Anky_1205, so nice to  meet you. How old are ur little ones. This scene will always be close to my heart. ...Yes, cvs can take all the credit for yesterday, and Maan, Geet we applaud you over and over!!! God bless you'll in your individual lives, career, personal life, love, success.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top