Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: romiosugar

However, I do not  feel that BB is partial towards Shweta except giving her maximum secret tasks!!😕 and made the jodi with ashmit (that week ash was saved by sara) so, shweta also saved from nomination😆 also extending her captaincy😛

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
arey abhi kal tak tau she was nominating shweta for eviction... chalu aurat
Rasny thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Anchal was shaant but boring. 😛 ðŸ˜†

Of course they need money but they also need a certain person to win who will be accepted by the people. The image on that channel should be carried well by that person. Even if Dolly/Ashmit etc were getting more votes the channel will NEVER let her win that title. That's all I mean.

Yes..Anchal was boring but better than Khali😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Gotcha!! and I agree with show being scripted to some extend; specially  regarding elimination!! I realized that this show was somehow being scripted when they put Sam's out with Dolly and brought him right back. Same goes with Dolly re-entering the show on the name of public demand. I also think, BB saved Ashmit on purpose and eliminated the rest. I even feel that they eliminated Sara and Veena respectively just to save Ashmit's ass!!! as they were allowed to save Ashmit while other contestants were given a chance to nominate two housemates🤢

However, I do not  feel that BB is partial towards Shweta except giving her maximum secret tasks!!😕 She won because she got tremendous support/votes from public and it's pretty visible from every site and this forum itself proves that Shweta indeed has many die hard supporters while other housemates hardly have any

Anyway, don't be sad as we don't know whether it's really scripted or not. 😕

Be happy........cheers🤗

I promise I won't be. And I'll be back next year as usual. 😆 ðŸ˜† Cheers Romio!! 🤗
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yeh aapne kyaa kardiya bro?😆
LOL...may be!!! It's all pre-planned and all but pata nahi for sure😕
😆

Rasny thumbnail

Yeh aapne kyaa kardiya bro?😆
LOL...may be!!! It's all pre-planned and all but pata nahi for sure😕
😆

sis ki statement ko poora kardiya🤣
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha she is unpredictable
bt 2bh its obv she hates shweta to the core... the onli reason she was nice 2 her after her return was becos she had been out n knew hw angry india was with al tht she did to shweta so 2 gt india on her side she decided 2 act al nice with her n try makin it 2 the finals n as soon as she gt closer 2 the finals her tru colors came out!! she sits there accusing shweta of forming relations 2 save herself from nominations wel she did exactly the sme... n she is one fake person...
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

She did not even stand for winner ( Shweta ) whereas every contestants were standing...

yes it was rude....pata nai kya samajti hai apne aapko😡