Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Scripted or not who cares now as Shweta Tiwari has already won the title and she was totally a deserving candidate!!!
It was visible that Shweta was supported by most public if not all, so whatever it is Shweta is the winner and that counts the most๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Well, it would have mattered if she hadn't won, nahin?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, I did congratulate nice fans like you, Emash, cupid-struck, angel and a few other nice ones who debated respectfully in another thread. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Huh.. Scripted or not.. Shweta won by Audience and their votes.. And that's the bottomline ๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MithiBani

Well, it would have mattered if she hadn't won, nahin?? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway, I did congratulate nice fans like you, Emash, cupid-struck, angel and a few other nice ones who debated respectfully in another thread. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh definitely yes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But now, I ain't gonna go through that at all ๐Ÿ˜› (being selfish for sure) but this is human nature๐Ÿ˜ณ wow...thanks as it really means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Since you don't support anyone like we did, it should not matter to ya either...nahin?๐Ÿ˜•
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: romiosugar

Oh definitely yes ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
But now, I ain't gonna go through that at all ๐Ÿ˜› (being selfish for sure) but this is human nature๐Ÿ˜ณ wow...thanks as it really means a lot ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Since you don't support anyone like we did, it should not matter to ya either...nahin?๐Ÿ˜•

No it doesn't matter to me who won. But the idea that they script and manipulate things...evictions, bothers me. I am a huge fan of the SHOW. Read what I wrote earlier, esp the underlined part.....

It all seemed maha fishy. everyone toeing the line that a woman must win BB this time. Obviously the channels' line. Even Veena said that!!   SO they were instructed to do so. BB has been super odd this year. Odd evictions, ST captain for 3 weeks, Ashmit saved so many times. It was so not believable. And everyone singing that line abt ST being a 'single mother'. Very very fishy!! I never believed that BB was ever scripted but some ppl touted the idea on the forum this yr and I too am having my doubts now. Confused I just don't like that feeling. Even if ST won, I don't want this show to be scripted, I love it too much.

Just sad that the seed of doubt has been planted in the mind. That's all. Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah Rasny...like Ashmit was saved by giving Sara and Veena the power to 'save' someone. ST is captain for weeks now. Sam says only his fights were shown and the channel told him it was acreative decision not to have a Captain selection that week. So maha fishy!!

I'll paste Sam's part........

I really cannot say whether it's rigged or not. But it can be manipulated. For example, only my fights were shown on television last week.

Voting cannot be manipulated because you cannot stop people from voting. But I guess there are favourites. I never had the elimination protection by becoming the captain of the house. When it was my turn, they refused to have a captain in the house and said it was creative decision. I don't know whether it's a coincidence or not. The other housemates have been saved from eviction in the past.

Veena Malik and Sara Khan had special powers when they left the house to save Ashmit Patel whereas the other evictees were given power only to nominate a housemate. Ashmit was protected every time and it worked out in such a manner that he reaches the finale.

Exactly!!
And even editing team have played a strong part!!! honestly telling, this session have had a very bad editing to raise TRP.
If, Shweta, Hrishant Anchal/ Sam and Seema ji were in final I would be much happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
But, now I'm happy that public has selected Shweta and happy 4 palak๐Ÿ˜›
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

Exactly!!

And even editing team have played a strong part!!! honestly telling, this session have had a very bad editing to raise TRP.
If, Shweta, Hrishant Anchal/ Sam and Seema ji were in final I would be much happy๐Ÿ˜ณ
But, now I'm happy that public has selected Shweta and happy 4 palak๐Ÿ˜›

Yeah. And I believe they manipulated votes too. I wanted to see Hrishu in the finals too. Hrishu/Sam/Manoj............

You wanted Anchal?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah. And I believe they manipulated votes too. I wanted to see Hrishu in the finals too. Hrishu/Sam/Manoj............

You wanted Anchal?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

I found she was an honest person๐Ÿ˜†
I don't think they've eliminated the person who have gained more votes. end of the day channel needs more money๐Ÿคฃ
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

No it doesn't matter to me who won. But the idea that they script and manipulate things...evictions, bothers me. I am a huge fan of the SHOW. Read what I wrote earlier, esp the underlined part.....

It all seemed maha fishy. everyone toeing the line that a woman must win BB this time. Obviously the channels' line. Even Veena said that!!   SO they were instructed to do so. BB has been super odd this year. Odd evictions, ST captain for 3 weeks, Ashmit saved so many times. It was so not believable. And everyone singing that line abt ST being a 'single mother'. Very very fishy!! I never believed that BB was ever scripted but some ppl touted the idea on the forum this yr and I too am having my doubts now. ๐Ÿ˜• I just don't like that feeling. Even if ST won, I don't want this show to be scripted, I love it too much.

Just sad that the seed of doubt has been planted in the mind. That's all. Enjoy!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Gotcha!! and I agree with show being scripted to some extend; specially  regarding elimination!! I realized that this show was somehow being scripted when they put Sam's out with Dolly and brought him right back. Same goes with Dolly re-entering the show on the name of public demand. I also think, BB saved Ashmit on purpose and eliminated the rest. I even feel that they eliminated Sara and Veena respectively just to save Ashmit's ass!!! as they were allowed to save Ashmit while other contestants were given a chance to nominate two housemates๐Ÿคข

However, I do not  feel that BB is partial towards Shweta except giving her maximum secret tasks!!๐Ÿ˜• She won because she got tremendous support/votes from public and it's pretty visible from every site and this forum itself proves that Shweta indeed has many die hard supporters while other housemates hardly have any

Anyway, don't be sad as we don't know whether it's really scripted or not. ๐Ÿ˜•

Be happy........cheers๐Ÿค—
MithiBani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasny

I found she was an honest person๐Ÿ˜†
I don't think they've eliminated the person who have gained more votes. end of the day channel needs more money๐Ÿคฃ

Anchal was shaant but boring. Tongue ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course they need money but they also need a certain person to win who will be accepted by the people. The image on that channel should be carried well by that person. Even if Dolly/Ashmit etc were getting more votes the channel will NEVER let her win that title. That's all I mean.
Edited by MithiBani - 13 years ago
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Votes are handled by sm 3rd party company .. till last yr it was KPMG .. not sure abt this yr though. And in anycase, if the BB cud manipulate the votes, then they wudn't have to protect any1(simply change the vote count  - more convenient isn't it) ..or in other words, the partiality or the favoritism wudn't have been so overt ..