India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update January 8

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
  • As Nandini leaves Abhi's house she takes ashirwaad from his mom again and Babuji sees this.  As Nandini is walking away Babuji's assistant is starts saying that this is the same girl.....but Babuji stops him.
  • Nandini's dad sees her get out from a car and asks her whose car it is.  He yells at her for lying and roaming around with an awara ladka.  She says even if I tell you the truth you will never believe my truth. I did go to Abhi's house to meet him cause he had an accident and cause his sister is my friend.
  • Babuji is talking with mom and he's asking her why this Nandini came back, and why did mom have to give her ashirwaad, that yesterday her father was threatening us with media and all and who know's what her motives are.  Mom says she came to see him cause of accident.  Instead of flashback now we have a flashback dialog - this is rajneeti, elections round corner, samjhao your ladka, mom says I will, and more mention of rajneeti.
  • A group of goondas (in case anyone is curious - FOUR) go with sticks and stones to Indu's house.  Indu is hiding in a room and they can't find her. Eventually they leave after slapping her dad and threatening to kill all of them if they dont sambhalo their daughter.  That idiotic Indu peeps from behind curtains and the leaving goons spot her and return. But her parents manage to get the moron out the house so the
    goons can't find her again.  But she tries very hard to make it easy for them and runs around in front of them eventually reaching a phone booth and calling Alka. 
  • Alka goes hysterical and says she'll come there.  Ralph calls she disconnects.  Her mom overhears her - this is all mom seems to do.  Meanwhile Babuji is meeting the village sarpanch and bunch of people about this Indu - Ramesh affair.  They are complaining about the SP supporting this couple and this better be taken care of or the votes etc etc.  Alka interrupts. Pleads Babuji to listen to her he says he's busy.  Eventually she manages to get him out - Ralph calls once again she tells him rudely later and hands up.  She tells Babuji where Indu is and he very casually says don't worry we'll take care of it.  Tells his flunky go to her.  Mom looks on very worried.

Preview:

• Babuji goes out and tells Sarpanch and the group to go with his flunky and their Indu problem will be solved tonight itself.
  • Mom over hears all this and tells Babuji that if fate so wills it all the misconceptions Alka has of him will be cleared.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

laddoominnie25frodautorikshatvfrnds001naj7---ayesha---ozzyieRoarkPrinsesse.Suvi

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
thanks.
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update..
...I didn't really get the end part much...but I think Ralph will get irritated that Alka is being rude to him..hopefully no tears from Alka because of that
MrsQ. IF-Sizzlerz
MrsQ.
MrsQ.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
i think Alka's dad wants Indu killed !
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Thanks.

Womder what will happen to Indu and who were the goons behind her?
---ayesha--- Goldie
---ayesha---
---ayesha---

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
I think now the real story will start and finally alka will come out of her bubble and start to realising everything around her is not pink and perfect.And where the hell are chander and abhi??I want to see more scenes of them.
stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha09

I think now the real story will start and finally alka will come out of her bubble and start to realising everything around her is not pink and perfect.And where the hell are chander and abhi??I want to see more scenes of them.

You are gonna get your wish soon - another preview showed Indu being taken away by some guys and Alka cant stop then and the Alka running to Chander...Chander tells her we can't stop them but YOU can as you are Alka TIWARI.

Which makes me wonder...maybe an upcoming track with a rift between Babuji+Abhi and Chander on this issue?  And maybe Alka decides to get into politics (earlier I kept thinking that like in Rajneeti the whole family would eventually die and like Kat she gets into politics, but now with whats happening and all this rumors I keep reading here about poor Chander's death, I think maybe she may get in specifically to oppose her father)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index