Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Today.. once again Gurmeet proved that he is #1 (Page 4)

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
I watched that scene again n again .every time I cried, my huby told me what are doing you are crying so much,stop this scene, baar baar kyon dekh rahi ho, I told him its very touchy, pls don't disturbe me don't try to lose my concentration, he was laughing, n said pagal ho tum. he knows how much I attached with this serial. some time he also watch with me.old masti n noke jhoke all episode he watched with me.
really today scene n gurti performance was award winning, I m not getting one thing how ITA award can avoid this jodi n their acting,they are not giving waitage to star one,how can they ignored GC n DD acting really it is for better than other actor acting.agar ye serial star plus ya Zee per hota to inko award jaroor milta.basically award funtion are very partial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

evasumi

Jadee777 Goldie
Jadee777
Jadee777

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Eva I totally agree with you...His performance was so real, so moving, so raw with emotions. Wow he was too amazing.  For his character "Maan" we got to see another shade the soft, warm and caring side. Bravo to GC....he was brilliant.ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaaevasumi

evasumi IF-Rockerz
evasumi
evasumi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Oh yes the character of Maan has been developed so beautifully... so truthful.... so full of integrity.. so solid and such a full of emotions.. as dadima says he looks tough from outside but inside he is soft.. 

I think dadima has always know him very well and now Geet is knowing him better and better each day... And lovingly dadima helps her to understand him more deeply.. 

Today the depth of his character has touched me so deeply..  His toughness and his softness are just so much integral part of him and his innerself is only for Geet.. He can be as tough as an iron that his presence makes his office staff tremble but the same rough and tough MSK breaks down and cries like baby only in front of his Geet...

What a beautiful characterization of Maan mangnificent and so enormous...  as if larger then the life itself...  just cannot help but fall in love with this character and gurmeet portrays it so aptly and beautifully..
Drashti is awesome there is no limit in her acting she gives her all and is totally Geet in every way...  love her as much..  Without her fantastic performance there could not be Geet...

Edited by evasumi - 09 January 2011 at 1:09pm

radev2010

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
u r rite and grashti also done beautiful job............undoubtly.........

evasumi

dips_chim Senior Member
dips_chim
dips_chim

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i totally agree buddy.. GC was awesome yestrdy... All d wrds frm d wrld to desc him r less. Luvd him more n more.

evasumi

Go to top