TOI: Awards push me to work harder

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Awards push me to work harder: Sushant

TNN, Jan 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

Read more: Awards push me to work harder: Sushant - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Awards-push-me-to-work-harder-Sushant/articleshow/7241814.cms#ixzz1ATJMt1tb

Applause seems to be raining on television actor Sushant Singh Rajput as he seems to have bagged awards across most national award ceremonies for the Best Television Actor! From ITA and Zee Rishtey to Gold, Sushant has been adding one-after-another award to his kitty this year. 

His very huge list of awards includes international awards like the International Drama Award from Japan and the Xplore Software Best Actor Award from the US as well as national awards like the Kalakar Award for excellence. His latest award in the last year that has been added to his wall of fame is the Best Actor award from the recent Big Star Entertainment Awards. 

Many may not be aware that Sushant had started his career in theatre and then went on to assist Mohit Suri of the Bhatt camp in post-production. Currently also seen on Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Sushant is winning accolades for not only his moves on the show but also his much-loved character of Manav on Pavitra Rishta. While Manav is almost a polar opposite to the real life Sushant, this versatile actor has worked tremendously hard in bringing to life a character, which he is really unlike. And it looks like audiences and critics have both loved it - hence the awards! 

Speaking about the roll of awards coming his way Sushant says, "I am really excited and happy as awards are really encouraging and they push me to work even harder. Each and every award is special as it serves as a reminder that audiences, critics, and juries are appreciating the hard work that I am putting in towards my roles. I am happy and grateful for all the encouragement I am receiving!" Well we hope that Sushant's kitty of awards continues to grow in 2011! 

Read more: Awards push me to work harder: Sushant - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Awards-push-me-to-work-harder-Sushant/articleshow/7241814.cms#ixzz1ATJPW3oP

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nikhilsahaiCuteCherrylunzanycsweetieNisha_90nyxxunknown18

Chicagogal IF-Dazzler
Chicagogal
Chicagogal

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Sushant rocks love him from his looks to acting.
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
thx for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top