Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||*MaanEet/GurTi Gossip Corner*|| #10 (Page 43)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Bye Shreya....luv ya...come back soon!

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 153220

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by riza792

Yeah...and I'm refreshed from my beauty sleep!LOL
But i will have to go when ur Jiju wakes up! SmileAaj Sunday hai so he is sleeping late.
roshni dii u r marriedShocked omggg u r my 1st frnd in IF who is married i guess
Baby.....Ren's married too!LOL
watttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttShockedShockedShockedShocked omgggg i didnt knew ren dii married tooo
 
 
anu tum kahan rehti ho yaar....LOL
hehehe yaa dats wat m thinking where was i jab ren dii and roshni dii told dat dey married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Anu ko koi paani pilaao....shock mein hai poor thing!LOL
Ren has a lil sweet daughter too!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

punjabispiceSanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 153220

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Anu ko koi paani pilaao....shock mein hai poor thing!LOL
Ren has a lil sweet daughter too!Day Dreaming
yaa dey were talking abt her daughter i was lyk dey r jst joking omgggg m getting shock ke upar shock man n aww sweet daughter awwwwwwwwwEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Puja.....though SBS showed GC kissing his thumb...watch the epi carefuly...he really kissed DD's hand! That was good!Day Dreaming
And yeah...now only the first part of the show..i.e till the first break we have Maaneet scenes..after that it is only AA scenes....Pisses me off majorly!!Angry
yesssssssssssss i knowww i kept rewatching that to make sure...it was gooodd....
i know the entire ending is karab..ughh i dont understand why CV's are doing this...i  mean where is naintara! her character is not the type to let someone even her brother fight her battles...(i know i'm one of the few that likes her chracter...i think shes a good vamp>>>) ii mean they could bring back dev so something and meera just dropped off the face of the earth. Dead....at least the maaneet scenes are good...i'm still excited for the wedding

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Puja....dont remind me of the dance.........I'll again go into Maaneet land and never come back!!Day DreamingDay Dreaming
GC dances soo well.....haayeee......fida ho gayii........Day Dreaming
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by riza792

Puja.....though SBS showed GC kissing his thumb...watch the epi carefuly...he really kissed DD's hand! That was good!Day Dreaming
And yeah...now only the first part of the show..i.e till the first break we have Maaneet scenes..after that it is only AA scenes....Pisses me off majorly!!Angry
yesssssssssssss i knowww i kept rewatching that to make sure...it was gooodd....
i know the entire ending is karab..ughh i dont understand why CV's are doing this...i  mean where is naintara! her character is not the type to let someone even her brother fight her battles...(i know i'm one of the few that likes her chracter...i think shes a good vamp>>>) ii mean they could bring back dev so something and meera just dropped off the face of the earth. Dead....at least the maaneet scenes are good...i'm still excited for the wedding
Yeah...I actually liked Dev - Meera jodi better!
What about u Anu?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SanzMonaya4ever

punjabispice Goldie
punjabispice
punjabispice

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 1241

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by punjabispice

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

Originally posted by riza792

Yeah...and I'm refreshed from my beauty sleep!LOL
But i will have to go when ur Jiju wakes up! SmileAaj Sunday hai so he is sleeping late.
roshni dii u r marriedShocked omggg u r my 1st frnd in IF who is married i guess
Baby.....Ren's married too!LOL
watttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttShockedShockedShockedShocked omgggg i didnt knew ren dii married tooo
 
 
anu tum kahan rehti ho yaar....LOL
hehehe yaa dats wat m thinking where was i jab ren dii and roshni dii told dat dey married
haha it was late one night (or early morning in india) and we were exchanging life stories...us 3 are married and ren di even has a daughter...whos story i didnt here about...i dont know if she discussed it, cuz i was MIA for 3 days....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
got a totally new photo...offscreen...gurti

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: Ankita_88   Replies: 97   Views: 43175

Ankita_88 97 43175 15 September 2011 at 5:09am by x.Maaneet4eva.x
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9197

Amor. 30 9197 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
see GURTI together:pic OFFSCRN

2 3

Author: Amour_Reet   Replies: 18   Views: 12193

Amour_Reet 18 12193 19 October 2010 at 3:44am by tinatartari
What are GurTi's qualifications?

2

Author: Shipra_S   Replies: 14   Views: 7077

Shipra_S 14 7077 19 October 2010 at 3:35am by tinatartari
guyz wish gurti n others here...

2 3

Author: adits7   Replies: 21   Views: 3390

adits7 21 3390 01 August 2010 at 3:33pm by Thumari_Mahi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index