India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Virens darker side

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
guys i have a doubt....its in the pscycho artcle its mntiond viren is in obsession fr  nivi's lv???whch is grey side.My question why is said that its grey side???? is it due to fct that nivi will not hav any right to lv her dearones???or those who creates prblms to nivi  will be attacked y viren?????or whats its grey side...pls clear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

rogna IF-Dazzler
rogna
rogna

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
maybe there is a changed of plans. there was this precap where siddharth overheard nivi and viren conversation that they were acting up with the love and attraction thingy and telling in front of everybody that he refused to marry divya but it doesn't happen. this story was supposed to be a love story between siddharth and nivideta but then they changed it to love story between viren and nivideta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hopemendesZaykebazzAnanya

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
@ rogna its bikul correct.....
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
So far we have not seen anything 'Grey' in Viren. He is a Perfect Husband material any woman would like to have. He is passionately in love with Nivedita and considers her his whole world. He is also possessive of her and won't let go of her. Remember the dialogue after the Soods mistake that she tried to commit suicide( Viren says that Don't ever try to do anything like that... I have no one but you). Viren has time and again proved by his words and actions that Nivedita means to him more than anything from the time he asked Niveditas hand in marriage from Dadi. He was willing to leave his family and Sood name for the sake of Nivedita. He came back to the Soods only for her sake and always try doing things what makes her happy (including working with Siddharth) without questioning. So I think the moment he finds about who is trying to harm her he would try to be even more protective of her or harm the person who is causing Nivedita harm.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 09 January 2011 at 4:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guranchalcelestaecherrypansyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
im totally clueless abt dis and as much as i love to see kinshuk playin a grey shaded character, dis horrifies me at times....

hope nivi & viren wont get separated in da story cz i love dat jodi
MAYURIKTA Senior Member
MAYURIKTA
MAYURIKTA

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
hey anyone who remembers what viren had told his mom, tht he had tried to commit suicide once and doesnt have that fear of losing his lyf... He told his mother to be good to nivi by threatening her.. Guess there is a dark side in him which hasnt come out till now. There is some horrible secret which i dnt wanna know too, because he is such a loving husband and perfect in evey sense. Dnt wanna see the dark side in him... Guess he grows aggresive when someone does something tht he doesnt like or is against what he loves. Remember wat dadi siad recently. Viren apni manmaani karta rahta hai.. No one stops him also. That means he does grow wild when something he doesnt like happens.
Hope nothing bad happensOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAYURIKTA

hey anyone who remembers what viren had told his mom, tht he had tried to commit suicide once and doesnt have that fear of losing his lyf... He told his mother to be good to nivi by threatening her.. Guess there is a dark side in him which hasnt come out till now. There is some horrible secret which i dnt wanna know too, because he is such a loving husband and perfect in evey sense. Dnt wanna see the dark side in him... Guess he grows aggresive when someone does something tht he doesnt like or is against what he loves. Remember wat dadi siad recently. Viren apni manmaani karta rahta hai.. No one stops him also. That means he does grow wild when something he doesnt like happens.
Hope nothing bad happensOuch

well i hope it happns soon!!!! i wanna see him bashin everybody includin siddarth for even thinkin abt takin nivi to a doc

waitin for fireworks tomoro!!!!! yaaaaaaaay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index