Bigg Boss Season 4

The Bigg Boss season no one's ever experienced b4!

Posted: 13 years ago
I am quite confident in the fact that this was, BY FAR.... THE BEST BIGG BOSS SEASON THAT ANYONE HAS EVER WITNESSED.

All this time, I thought Season 3 had the most hulchul and masala. No, I was wrong! Thanks to Dolly, Ashmit, Shweta, Sameer and Sarali, this season HAD THE BEST SPICE EVER!

I highly doubt if this magic will be recreated in the coming season.

The higest TRPs, the max no. of abuses, backbiting, bitching, and God knows all what!!!

And I am very happy for Shweta Tiwari that she won. She totally deserved it. What did Dolly get? Third runner up... Come on! At least now I hope she realizes that a loser she came across in the name of being an epitome of truthfulness.

Khali's losing was inevitable as clearly, he was by far, the least productive/constructive housemate. But other than that, I am very happy with BB's decision regarding the winner.

Congratulations, Shweta. I wish you all the best for your endeavors.

Edited by DesiIFer - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
For me this was the BEST season, because Shweta was der.. And this is the only season that I watched πŸ˜†..

And the Finale moment.. Specially Daughter-Mother moment.. Stole the show..

Have NO complain against the show now.. Because that single Palak-Shweta moment outdid 100000 Evil and disgusting moments πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Just coz of Shweta and sameer this season was best! Agar St and Sameer ki dosti naa hoti tu maza naa aata itna:)
St rocks!
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This is the only season I've watched only coz of Shweta Tiwari. Loved this season only coz of ST, liked Sameer and Hrishant also but obviously for me ST's the best.
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DesiIFer

I am quite confident in the fact that this was, BY FAR.... THE BEST BIGG BOSS SEASON THAT ANYONE HAS EVER WITNESSED.

All this time, I thought Season 3 had the most hulchul and masala. No, I was wrong! Thanks to Dolly, Ashmit, Shweta, Sameer and Sarali, this season HAD THE BEST SPICE EVER!

I highly doubt if this magic will be recreated in the coming season.

The higest TRPs, the max no. of abuses, backbiting, bitching, and God knows all what!!!

And I am very happy for Shweta Tiwari that she won. She totally deserved it. What did Dolly get? Third runner up... Come on! At least now I hope she realizes that a loser she came across in the name of being an epitome of truthfulness.

Khali's losing was inevitable as clearly, he was by far, the least productive/constructive housemate. But other than that, I am very happy with BB's decision regarding the winner.

Congratulations, Shweta. I wish you all the best for your endeavors.

Surely for me Big boss season 4 was the BESTEST season coz my fav my sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet heart SHWETA was in this season 😳😳😳❀️❀️........i watched this season completely for her only else i did not watch the past seasons n will neither watch the upcoming seasons πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........So BB 4 will deffo be BEST for me always............πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree... infact every season i think that it cant get any better... but this one was actually really good....
in terms of housemates i found season 3 the worst
Originally posted by: mayandrah

i totally agree... infact every season i think that it cant get any better... but this one was actually really good....

in terms of housemates i found season 3 the worst

Yeah technically, BB3 had a dumb combination of contestants. Look at everyone... I mean, just look at everyone.
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This is the first (might be last too) season of BB that I followed due to Shweta, and I have no complains about the show despite seeing so much negative energy in the house!! I have to admit that I don't regret of watching this show at all. Well deserving candidate won the show, so that makes me truly happy and every moment that I spent in this forum and watching this show finally got paid off🀣

In short, lovely season with mix of everything πŸ‘πŸΌ
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Dis was d 1st season of BB dat I had watched coz of Sara....Apart frm Sara I lyked

Hrishu 4 his plotting nd attitude towards lyf (but definately not wen he was rude to females)

D Great Khali for his gyan (nd I'm serious... he has said sum gems...lyk "U maybe smart, but i'm no fool) nd his simplicity

Seema ji

Manoj as an entertainer, not a politician.

St in parts,.

Dolly wen she was funny.

Ash after Veena left.

Veena wen she was eliminated..πŸ˜‰

Begun (BTW where was she/he during d finales...missed his/her presence).

Rahul wid his funny way of gossiping, wide eyed.πŸ˜†

Aachal wen she was visible.πŸ˜ƒ

But best I lyked d BB forum...it rocked!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seasons were co-incidentally ranked the way they are

Season 1 was best, season 2 after that, season 3 after that and then season 4, the worst season ever πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ