Very emotional moment it was 4 Shweta

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
 Shweta's delicate cutie daughter Palak came on stage when her mommy won.What an emotional moment. Shweta winning is a win for all fighters. With NOKJ the movie showing the triumph of a woman who fought against the system, and now Shweta winning this concludes this week perfectly.Its sad BIg boss ended. Will miss you all. An the familiar feeling of emptiness and like a endearing guest leaving..and the lovable Salman, this fabulous Big Boss 4 forum with its lovely daily updates discussions.Wil miss you all.

Edited by Jaynragz - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The whole show was brought up to another level..

In all those cheapness and abuses and violence and beeps and bitching and backbiting.. This SINGLE moment took the show to another level.. I am very emotional atm.. It was the BEST moment for me.. When Palak ran to her Mom and the Mom hugged her and kissed..

I hope God protects them from ALL evil eyes.. *touchwood*.. :(
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaynragz

Shweta's delicate cutie daughter Palak came on stage when her mommy won.What an emotional moment. Shweta winning is a win for all fighters. With NOKJ the movie showing the triumph of a woman who fought against the system, and now Shweta winning this concludes this week perfectly.Its sad BIg boss ended. Will miss you all. An the familiar feeling of emptiness and like a endearing guest leaving..and the lovable Salman, this fabulous Big Boss 4 forum with its lovely daily updates discussions.Wil miss you all.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......truly it was a very touchy moment.....😭😭😭 And i loved both Shweta n Palak 😳😳😳
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

In all those cheapness and abuses and violence and beeps and bitching and backbiting.. This SINGLE moment took the show to another level.. I am very emotional atm.. It was the BEST moment for me.. When Palak ran to her Mom and the Mom hugged her and kissed..

Oh really another level πŸ˜†
Jay_tapori thumbnail

sad that the most sensible and beautiful women have irreversible problems in their lives.
Marz_Mahira_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You r absolutely right Guddi........No words to descibe that MOMENT 😳😍😭😭.........truely awesome.......very geniune πŸ‘πŸΌ.........May Shweta n Palak both live a HAPPY life together!!!!! 😳😳😳
And if shweta would not have won then also the same people would have told that the show has reached rock bottom
πŸ˜†

Edited by SohaniD - 13 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prernatic

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......truly it was a very touchy moment.....😭😭😭 And i loved both Shweta n Palak 😳😳😳

it was sooooooooooo genuine , who cud've held back tears,i think whoever was seeing the show, had global tear tornado ..very very human 😊
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 it would remain memorable for me forever......
this season is the wrost season among all.

After all the drama and nautanki , it seems BB producer was very sympathetic towards Shweta for her present condition created by Raja...

So they just thought that Dolly ko mili gaali, khali ko mili kaliπŸ˜†

ashmit ko mila massage and shweta ko 1 core rupiya mil gaya  taras khake..

But anyways Congrats Shweta.

itna natak karke , anshu bahake jo tumhe chahiye tha, mil gaya

1 core

ab tum bol sakti ho, BB aap to sachmuch Bhagban haiπŸ˜†
Edited by SohaniD - 13 years ago