Tumhe mere naseeb
Yun layenge
Socha na tha
Ik chahat ka pal
Sab sawaalon ka hal
Yun paayenge
Socha na tha
Kabhi dil ke kareeb…'{Socha na tha}.
This song brings sweet nostalgic memries to their heart.This is the song which Anmol sang for Ragini after they fell in love.
The beautiful couple Anmol-Ragini swayed to
the music.

It is their wedding anniversary party.All the eyes are fixed on them as they glow like stars at the night party.
Their love story is not a usual romance.Ragini never thought that she is meant for Anmol and Anmol never dreamt of becoming her husband.But God decided their fate.
While Ragini's husband Ranveer was breathing his last,his last wish was to see Ragini getting married to his best friend Anmol as he never wanted her to be a widow.He did'nt want her to be dressed in white though white suits her dark complexion.He loved her only in colourful clothes.Anmol did'nt want to tear his friend's heart in the last moment.He filled her forehead with vermillion.Ragini was forced to make her husband happy by putting sindoor at the time of her his death.When Ranveer tasted the bitter taste of death,she thought her life is over.Ragini never accepted Anmol.But slowly she was brought back to life by Anmol.
She started respecting him for his kindness,humbleness,softness and well-mannerism.He happily fulfilled his promise to Ranveer.He took care of Ragini and his family.Anmol was handsome,intelligent,smart and rich.Girls try to woo him.But he sacrificed a lot for his best friend to protect his family.That is what attracted Ragini.
She did'nt know when her respect for him turned into love.He loved her daughter like his own daughter.He proved to be the best father.He is everything for her daughter.How can Ragini not love a person who showers happiness on her daughter?Slowly she started developing feelings for him.But Anmol...?Does he feel the same for her?She could not make out that.
That rainy night brought a beautiful conclusion to her bitter doubts.
While the rain drops were covering them,Anmol's eyes touched her eyes.Their eyes were stuck up to each other.That was a magical moment for them.They did'nt speak anything.But their eyes spoke to each other about their feelings.They both thirsted to dance with each other in the rain.Though they hesitated in the beginning,gradually they lost control and danced happily.Anmol sang beautifully to fill the cool atmosphere with romance…

'Kabhi dil ke kareeb,
Tumhe mere naseeb
Yun layenge
Socha na tha
Ik chahat ka pal
Sab sawaalon ka hal
Yun paayenge
Socha na tha
Kabhi dil ke kareeb….'
The romantic rain hugged them tightly.

Anmol carried her in his arms.She felt secure in his arms.

They truly deserve celebrate their wedding anniversary as their love is mature and strong.Their love flows freely from the heart.

The end

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010anizorIlovemsktvmyloverekha02luv_sakshiWinchesterbrossami01saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
@jasmine...welcome to the forum ...Smile

your first OS on angini and so nicely penned down...Clap

the pics added plus the sweet song simply beautiful to convey anmol's feeling for ragini...

yes fate brought them together and anmol showered so much love on the family and ragini fell in love with him in the end..

their wedding aniversary and loved how you take us to flashback and how and why ragini fell in love with anmol..

" love flows" love the title and thats why we want them back to watch how their love grows and become much much more stronger..

enjoy reading it...good job and do keep it up..Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02jasminerahulshanti05

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....... n there i go to my LaLa landDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...it flows man....it indeed flows.... and they still have a strong potential to take this story further, to make a new record with their sizzling chemistry...... i loved it.....thanks and welcome to the Angini-land Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02jasminerahulshanti05

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
aww so so sweet jasmine....ek khoobsoorat kahaani aap ke zubaani sunenge hum...
aajnabi thee aap lekin aake humsab ko yeh madhur daastaan sunayengi aap...
socha na tha...
but acha laga bahut acha....
missing angini and very well written and very well done job

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02jasminerahulWinchesterbrosshanti05

anmol2 Senior Member
anmol2
anmol2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
so sweet of u jasmine you have written it so beautifully you have added a scent of jasmine into it i must say u r 2 goodClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorjasminerahul

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
WOW!ClapClapClapClap Jasmine....this is your first OS n i must say, you've done such an Amazing job!Thumbs Up Loved reaing itBig smile...gave me that sweet, romantic feelingEmbarrassedWink...i can imagine Angini dancing with one another, thinking about how they eventually fell in LoveSmileEmbarrassed...would make such a Cute Episode...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorjasminerahul

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Wow jasmine nice to have you around and Angini fan welcomed Hug
Very nice OS!! After the dance they had we could love to see somthing like this.
Lovely description of all the way their hearts met in your OS !!

I am looking forward to more from you
Make them as a series and put them in one thread !!

Please continue !!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02jasminerahul

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Fantastic JasmineClap Clap Clap,Loved your OSBig smile.This song is one of my favouriteWink.I made a VM on Angini in this songBig smile,Please watchBig smile.My link

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylove

Go to top