India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

star screen awards-Fake

sexysam Newbie
sexysam
sexysam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Star Screen award was FAKE...........just go thru the video.......polling result shows tht.....SALMAN is the real WINNER......nw its done SRK buys wards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZWaoKePyA0

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
And some place else I saw this...... LOL 

And does it really matter.... These awards have no credibility left in them.... The purpose they serve is to just boost the already inflated egos of these celebs.... and of course some entertainment for us.....

No wonder Some of them like Aamir and Ajay care a damn about these faltu awards.... ..

Star Screen Awards Fraud

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khanqwww.khoobsurat.

RitazPitaz Groupbie
RitazPitaz
RitazPitaz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Yes!! Heard it first at http://www.ranbirkapoor.net/News/random/the-screen-awards-fraud/

Basically, because Ranbir Kapoor couldn't attend the function.. the Screen Awards System decided that they'd give it to Shah Rukh Khan.. Now no hate to SRK but seriously this was really uncalled for and it totallly goes against all the rules of award ceremonies! 
You can't give the award to someone else just because the person couldn't attend, that's ridiculous!! 
Hopefully the next awards won't get rigged - filmfare matters so that better not be a fraud as well! =[

Really sad this happened because Ranbir Kapoor really deserves that award. He knows about it though.. but he of course can't say anything, and he won't because he's way too mature and he's too serious of an actor to do that, but it goes against principle, how on earth could they do this. 

Edited by RitazPitaz - 09 January 2011 at 9:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaara.khan

Irisduplex Goldie
Irisduplex
Irisduplex

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
All awards are fake in India...Its a country where only money can make things happen. Its sad...but thats the truth!! The same 5 people get nominated every year....I've stopped taking these awards seriously a long time ago...and I don't even watch 'em.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwMiss.Colorfull

Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
every yr the same thing happens whoever shows up they get the award. the only reason i watch the awards is performances that too only some stars plus there r sooo many awards its boring to watch them.the value of award in bollywood is based on ur fan following than ur talent which sucks for newcomers big time. 

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Guys just know that the winner was not only decided by the online voting but also by SMS. Not like it makes a different..I am still with u guys that bollywood awards have lost it.
Miss.Colorfull IF-Sizzlerz
Miss.Colorfull
Miss.Colorfull

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Guys just know that the winner was not only decided by the online voting but also by SMS. Not like it makes a different..I am still with u guys that bollywood awards have lost it.
true i just remember when paheli was released srk was nomainated for it for the best actor n that time in his interview he said it himself that he feels they just nominated just cuz of his fan following rather than for his acting for zee cine awards

LEO88

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss.Colorfull

Originally posted by lensahunte08

true i just remember when paheli was released srk was nomainated for it for the best actor n that time in his interview he said it himself that he feels they just nominated just cuz of his fan following rather than for his acting for zee cine awards

wow realy

Go to top