Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

weirdest promise-poor maan-hate geet (Page 4)

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I don't understand how you can judge somone's character like that, especially a mother's unless you've been pregnant yourself.
Because I  dun evn understand mamta cuz it has nvr happened to me.
But all i know is Geet is a mother b4 Maan's lover. She cannot b so selfish as to throw away her child for the sake of reuniting with her love.
I actually want to praise Geet for forgiving him and showing him so much love and understanding what Maan had said.
And as for it being Dev's child, for Geet, it is HER child. And that is all that counts for her. But now that she has Maan in her life, she is willing to accept him as her baby's father which is huge bcuz evn she noes that he's not da father. So I also want to praise her for that.
And the baby is not the reason for all of her tribulation. The baby is the reason why she met Maan in the first place. Tell me something, do you even remember how they met?
Their first meeting was because she was running for goons and she wanted to save her baby. She was in trouble because she was trying to save her BABY, which is how she ran into Maan.
How about the first night they spent together? Do you remember that?
What was the reason that she even ended up in such a situation where she was bleeding? Because she was saving her baby. Could Maan have saved her then if she didn't need to be saved in the first place? no. He met her in the situations of her saving the baby. And thats where he began to love her.
It is because of the baby that there is Maaneet.
I would totally get your point if Geet did not forgive her because she should definitely be grateful for all he had done for her. But she did because she truly loves him, the same way he does.
The reason behind Geet making Maan promise such a thing is because it is maternal instinct. Even if Maan saves Geet, she will nvr b able to liv da same way in the first place. She will love like a zombie, mourning over her dead child. Which is the reason why Maan was so regretful in the first place. And Geet did not demand from him that he picks he baby and not her. She asked him to promise for the sake of their love. You cant b selfish in love.
Once again, let me summarize my point:
If you haven't seen the episode or happen to have skipped it.
To Maaneet, that baby who you seem to be calling a burden, is THEIR baby NOT Dev's. At first it was GEET's baby. But now it is Maan and Geet.
My apologies if you do not understand the ethics of this drama.

Edited by WhiteFantasy - 08 January 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111-Yaz-drdee142-Priti11-dewdropred

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

dont hate geet .....i still love her........this is the demand of scene.......she beautifully done this job.........she is undoutly steal our hearts..........and other thing maan is incomplete with geet........

and without drashti the drama is     pheke pheeka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111Dhany

oooooo Senior Member
oooooo
oooooo

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
i also think geet promise ws wierd....!!! wat is maan  supposed to do with the baby without geet...he wiil be lyk half dead...Cry    
bt  i kno cvs wont create this kinda situation again/....if they r gonna kill the baby thn there must be no fault of maan!!!!! i ll hate it if sumthing lyk that happens.......neither something lyk maan giving his lyf fr baby nd geet!! i kno i  always think negetive ...bt serials r negetive !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hiraj

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DancinFireflies

Dhany Senior Member
Dhany
Dhany

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
please dont blame or hate geet , her POV is right and she is to be praised for her decision.
love her for this, becoz every mom should understand what mamta means. its above anything and everything

archie.111

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

i really hate geet is she out of her mind poor maan what a burden for him what promise he has given to geet.i expected she telling both maan and kid comes equal in her life but no kid is first that to dev's child that she forgot where she hates dev .all problem in her life is because of the baby and maan is also getting into many problems because of her so called baby.
next time maan should choose baby and let go geet what does she think about maan let going her is 1/2 death for maan.what he will do with baby alone.he has loved her knowing the truth.
i thought geet is innocent never felt she is stupid.
soul reason she and her so called kid is alive is maan that she forgot.
 ok she is mother but why maan has to pay .
i felt for the first time that maan would have never met geet his life would have been more easier.
geet wants a father for her kid so maan became a bukra.
cv's are really mad to give a script like that never seen first pavitra rista next comes geet the worst lovestory ever.
i don't know this story is leading to but the actors are doing the best which is leading the crap stories the makers are doing.
i really hated geet today for asking maan to promise.Angry

i think it was only natural for her to say it.... she is a mother..... maan came in her life later than the child.... how does it matter if the baby is not biologically maan's.... it is her baby.... well the scene was perfect..... the characters were intact..... the problems in her life are not cuz of the baby.... the baby is the very reason she is what she is this day.... though she says baby is most imp to her but in reality maan has equal importance otherwise she would hav never forgiven him.... had the baby been biologically maan's even then his descision would hav been the same and hers too.... she would hav made him promise then also....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111drdee142

archie.111 Groupbie
archie.111
archie.111

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
wow!!!another hate geet post Clap m luvin diz forum 2 d core Wink
@ d TM mayb u shud keep urself in her place n den mayb i cn xpect a betta answer frm u Dead

y do ppl 4get dat d baby wz der b4 maan came in geet's lyf???
iznt it lyk obvious she vl choose d baby over him
wotz der 2 hate in dat???Silly
y do ppl alwaz feet bad 4 maan???POOR HELPLESS maan
Ermm

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
You've certainly raised a question which we should think over.
Though I already posted my views but still I agreed that yes me too was shocked by that promise ! Since I was so engulfed with the pain of Maan yday n his heartfelt convo with the unborn baby but still the one Geet asked for was defintey a bit more.

The only thing I thought after that line is " Would it have been happened with Geet that she had to choose between Maan n Maan's baby then what would have been be her decision?" This is what my friend Roopa also raised.

And even I know she said that "She realized the feelings of affection first than love for Maan".....and thats true also.......but still even by this time she must have realized that had Maan been nt there then neither she nor her baby would have survived.Here am nt saying that there is anything wrong in feeling for her baby which is quite natural for a would be mother but yes as you said ....CVs could have avoided that comparision of the two Maan or baby who comes first tactfully.Though I thanked a lot the CVs for yday epi and indeed it is one of the best but still I agreed with your point too.

Somehow I feel may be this line will have some role to play in future.
May be they are setting the next track based on this promise !

hiraj

Go to top