Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

weirdest promise-poor maan-hate geet (Page 3)

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kazena Goldie
kazena
kazena

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
For mother nothing come first child is first it does not matter you is father even father is criminal still she is going to love her child more than anybody
delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
agreed mother will love her child. But let me ask everyone a question. Can you absolutely say that you love your child more than your husband. I cannot say that. For me , both my child and my husband are equally important. both parents sacrifice many things together for the benefit of their child, but i do not think that anyone can say that the child is more important than wife or husband.

I am still ok if geet felt child is more important to her, but she went to an extreme by asking maan to promise to save the baby over her if situation happened again. She should have left it at that in future also he will make the right decision and leave it to fate.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

i completely agree with u!!! im sorry i didnt sign up to see a story of a mother and her baby. Geet is a lovestory and the cvs are straying from the theme of the show. and this new track of the baby makes no sense. if geet loves her baby soo much why is she soo careless. she is always running, jumping, dancing, climbing out windows , falling, going up and down stairs i could go on. also what crap is this about choosing between baby an mother; maan is supposedly educated and should known that their was no choice. i COMPLETELY agree with u and hated todays episode. im know show y the rating are down... first the misunderstandings, then annie and arjun and now the behavior of geet is irritating. im fed up. 

Besides, although this situation has been used umpteen times in movies/serials, the fact is no doctor ever asks such a question. I am a mother of two and had a lot of complications during my second delivery. My doctor took certain decisions to safeguard my health which she informed us of only after the delivery. It is a given that if there is such a threat, the mother's life always comes first. Of course, a mother would always put her children before herself but we are talking of an as yet unborn life here. This whole hailing mothers as martyrs thing bugs me no end.

Besides, if this story was all about how Geet struggles to save her child's life, we did not see evidence of that except in the beginning. Once the Maan- Geet love story took over, the baby was completely sidelined. If the baby always came first for Geet, she should never have done mad things like running after Maan's car in the rain, desperate to have him listen to her. That placed her baby at far greater risk after all.

Don't know why the baby has suddenly occupied centre stage now. If this show is about unconditional love, must say that it is so only from Maan's side. He is always having to do something or the other to prove to her that he loves her whereas he has never asked anything of her.

Also, yet another question begs to be asked. Does Maan come second simply because she experienced motherhood first? Going by that, would she have asked Maan for the same promise if her were indeed the father of her child. Would he have come first in her list of priorities if he had been the biological father of her child? 

Sorry but please don't dish out sentiment at the cost of logic and good sense!!

Edited by janvis70 - 08 January 2011 at 8:25pm
tablina Senior Member
tablina
tablina

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyeyes_zizi

pls dnt blame geet

true
BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

i really hate geet is she out of her mind poor maan what a burden for him what promise he has given to geet.i expected she telling both maan and kid comes equal in her life but no kid is first that to dev's child that she forgot where she hates dev .all problem in her life is because of the baby and maan is also getting into many problems because of her so called baby.
next time maan should choose baby and let go geet what does she think about maan let going her is 1/2 death for maan.what he will do with baby alone.he has loved her knowing the truth.
i thought geet is innocent never felt she is stupid.
soul reason she and her so called kid is alive is maan that she forgot.
 ok she is mother but why maan has to pay .
i felt for the first time that maan would have never met geet his life would have been more easier.
geet wants a father for her kid so maan became a bukra.
cv's are really mad to give a script like that never seen first pavitra rista next comes geet the worst lovestory ever.
i don't know this story is leading to but the actors are doing the best which is leading the crap stories the makers are doing.
i really hated geet today for asking maan to promise.Angry

Seriously? LOL

This sort of post is quite extreme is it not? Geet is a character who is a mother to be. The dialogues given to her today express her point of view perfectly. What is the baby's fault in where the sperm donor that was needed for its creation came from? Did it have a choice in that? The writers have not created Maan as an idiot incapable of thinking for himself? Why are you making him out to be some God who needs to be on a pedestal for accepting Geet? And why is Maan paying now? All Geet's character wants is for Maan to protect the baby they consider "theirs" first.

I do not know if you have experienced the feelings of motherhood or not, but for a mother, especially a mother-to-be, the baby will come first. This is not a sexist view but a female based on the fact that she is carrying a baby, vis-a-vis the mechanics of pregnancy, typically bonds first with it.

Edited by darlunia - 08 January 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz-drdee142

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jshaila

i really hate geet is she out of her mind poor maan what a burden for him what promise he has given to geet.i expected she telling both maan and kid comes equal in her life but no kid is first that to dev's child that she forgot where she hates dev .all problem in her life is because of the baby and maan is also getting into many problems because of her so called baby.
next time maan should choose baby and let go geet what does she think about maan let going her is 1/2 death for maan.what he will do with baby alone.he has loved her knowing the truth.
i thought geet is innocent never felt she is stupid.
soul reason she and her so called kid is alive is maan that she forgot.
 ok she is mother but why maan has to pay .
i felt for the first time that maan would have never met geet his life would have been more easier.
geet wants a father for her kid so maan became a bukra.
cv's are really mad to give a script like that never seen first pavitra rista next comes geet the worst lovestory ever.
i don't know this story is leading to but the actors are doing the best which is leading the crap stories the makers are doing.
i really hated geet today for asking maan to promise.Angry

You have to be a mother to understand this emotion, she sacrificed everything for the baby do you think she would want anything to happen to it now.

In fact it's only because she trusts Maan so much that she can ask him for this promise cause she could trust only him not only to keep the promise but to take care of her precious baby.

I'm surprised to see this interpretation, what we should realize is the strength of their love and trust, why do you think Maan was so sad & upset because he knows his love Geet well and also knows that she will be shattered without her baby.

I haven't seen a more intense love story before, it's not pretentious, skin deep or selfish. It goes beyond all these levels & that's what makes it so special. Hat's off to the CV's for giving us something so special.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Yaz--Priti11-dewdropred

Go to top