Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

weirdest promise-poor maan-hate geet (Page 2)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairyeyes_zizi

pls dnt blame geet

Indeed Geet should not be blamed. Please think of her too. Think of her as  mother .... And B+ve... Enjoy the marriage and the drama there... Don't let -ve thoughts haunt you mind

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111babygurl10-Yaz-

-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmeet1

i have a question.............if a mother dies........who is gonna take care of d baby?????? d love which mom can give, no one else can give........baby ki kya galati hai?????????? baby will suffer.........ma ki jagah koi nahi le sakta...........i knw anyone would chose baby over her own life bt baby ki life baad mein kya hogi kisi ne socha hai????????

If Maan really loves Geet as much as he says he does, then he would look after the baby like his own, i agree no one could take a mothers place in a childs life, not even a father, but a father can give double the love to a child, he could give a child a mothers love as well as a fathers, and think about it, once the child gets to know that this man who isn't even their biological father looked after them, showered all his love on them. They would respect him so much!

They are many childrens out their who don't have mother, who's father is the one who raised them up, their life is going great, my brother-in-law is a perfect example.

@ The Topic Starter.

You hate Geet because she told Maan to choose their baby over her ?? no offence, how weird is that Dead she's a mother for godsake of course she'll say to save her child and not her, for a mother, their is nothing more important than her child, and especially for Geet, her child means her world, she has given up everything for this baby, her family, her life, of course she's not going to allow any harm come it's way ConfusedOuch Why don't you put yourself in her place and see where she's coming from ??  i think then you'll realise why she made Maan promise her that, for me their is nothing weird about the promise Confused

I know Maan was hurting, and i know making that promise would have been hard for him, because seeing a life without Geet is impossible for him, his life without his love is meaningless Cry but similary a life without her baby is impossible for Geet Ouch she loves Maan, she really does, but her child is important to her, it's the reason behind her living, without the baby, there is no Geet.

Alot of people are thinking that Maan should be the most important person in her life, and are resenting Geet for saying that the baby is the most important to her Confused but c'mon the baby is part of her, she's carrying it in her womb, she has been loving him/her for a longer time, Maan came into her life after the baby already made a place in her heart, of course her child is going to be the most important person in her life Ouch If Maan had a child from a previous affair, he would also love that child bit more than he loves Geet, that is just natural. ConfusedOuch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111babygurl10kazenaixray-sumaiya-drdee142swan20-Priti11-Arwen.rahmona_paksweanjananazir

jshaila IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ixray

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Well geet as mother is right n whatever she sacrificed for baby her love for baby is correct there is always one truth that if maan would not have saved geet she n her baby both have died.maan is a character sketched so unreal perfect person who is destined to save geet n love her unconditionally.well smetime this fate w of maan looks unfair for him he loved geet accepted her with baby but still he has to suffer hell if some disaster situation comes again to choose baby or geet n he can't choose his life geet.he is sketched to only give n give n never gets equal outcome that hurts me.poor maan jitna bhi do kam padta hai.geet has to suffer injustice by all family n maan is the healer who's duty is only to heal her creating big big wounds in his heart.poor guy
kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
i completely agree with u!!! im sorry i didnt sign up to see a story of a mother and her baby. Geet is a lovestory and the cvs are straying from the theme of the show. and this new track of the baby makes no sense. if geet loves her baby soo much why is she soo careless. she is always running, jumping, dancing, climbing out windows , falling, going up and down stairs i could go on. also what crap is this about choosing between baby an mother; maan is supposedly educated and should known that their was no choice. i COMPLETELY agree with u and hated todays episode. im know show y the rating are down... first the misunderstandings, then annie and arjun and now the behavior of geet is irritating. im fed up. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hiraj

alovi_21 IF-Dazzler
alovi_21
alovi_21

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
pls don't blam geet, mother will always like that, even Maan is understanding, who love her unconditionally ,but viewers are not.you know I m pregnant, some time even I asked my hubby the same, wo mujhe dadte hai ki esi baaten mat kiya karo. she made it very clear to Maan that she love him so much but in her life first she feel mamta then love, you should appreciate her, she has undersatand Maan's love for her n got out him from guilt feeling very nicely, while that child is very imp for her. do you think if same situation will come n again if Maan will take same decision then Maan will forgive himself at any point of time.motherly feeling only mother can understand.here Maan is also understanding. they both are understanding each other proof how good their relationship, why we should blam Geet.
bhakti2 Goldie
bhakti2
bhakti2

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

Well geet as mother is right n whatever she sacrificed for baby her love for baby is correct there is always one truth that if maan would not have saved geet she n her baby both have died.maan is a character sketched so unreal perfect person who is destined to save geet n love her unconditionally.well smetime this fate w of maan looks unfair for him he loved geet accepted her with baby but still he has to suffer hell if some disaster situation comes again to choose baby or geet n he can't choose his life geet.he is sketched to only give n give n never gets equal outcome that hurts me.poor maan jitna bhi do kam padta hai.geet has to suffer injustice by all family n maan is the healer who's duty is only to heal her creating big big wounds in his heart.poor guy

I agree with you here - I a a mom myself so know that you will sacrifice anything for your child, but i think I will never ask my husband what Geet asked Maan.  Each person has their own things that drive their hearts - so each person makes decision based on that.  His love for her is so great, I'm not sure it's right she would ask him to agree to her death, even to save the baby.  That will leave him in unendurable pain forever.  Some things are best left up to fate; we really can't make every choice well that comes up.  People just do the best they can if the moment arises.  I felt very sad for Maan, having to take that vadha.

Go to top