India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Disha finds her soulmate!

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 1:12am | IP Logged

They met on the sets of Yes or No, fell in love, and are now getting engaged---a picture perfect love story in the making.

Chhavi Mittal, the lead protagonist of Zee's Tumhari Disha, is having a great start to the year. First, her show was rated the topmost among Zee's top 10 shows last week in the TRP stakes, and now her life seems to have found the disha it wanted. Chhavi will shortly get engaged to Mohit Hussain, one of the directors of Rooh, a serial based on the supernatural aired on Zee TV.

Although the point of convergence here appears to be Zee, the fact is that the two met on the sets of a telefilm Yes or No, that has been aired on the Cinema Ghar slot on Sahara One. Chhavi played the lead in the film that was directed by Mohit, says the actress with a blush.

It is worth mentioning here that since Chhavi's character Disha has taken on a more aggressive avatar in Disha, the popularity of the serial has been slowly but steadily on the upswing. A far cry from the submissive good girl image, Chhavi has emerged as a woman who can hold her own in any situation.

When asked about the other projects that she is working on, she says, "With a shooting schedule of 28 days a month, ….Disha takes up most of my time, I want to keep what is left of it for my personal life". Marriage though is not on the cards so soon, she affirms.

So what about her plans for Valentine's Day, we wonder - but this busy lady seems to have no time for fun, so her beau may have to be satisfied with a quiet romantic dinner!

By ANANYA SENGUPTA Posted on 14 February 2005
More News
(from telechakkar)

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top