Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Turning Point in Sangini (Page 2)

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Perhaps they will drag  the track  that RR wants G out of the house???
Aaaaah, Mel, dragging the saas-bahu track would be so boring.  I would rather they focus on R & G. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh

pinkcarnation Senior Member
pinkcarnation
pinkcarnation

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaayika

Pihu wont give up so easily  nor will RR . They will keep harassing G and R ....Ketki bhabhi's stry line will be developed to ... Gauri's father's wherabouts etc  will be brought out.... depends CVs ka dimaag kahan kahan tk jaayega ...
You know, maybe Abhay will divorce Pihu, and she will turn into a positive character in the future.  I really hope that Ketki bhabhi gets pregnant, and she miscarries.  This would make the R &G consummation quicker.  Gauri's father would be a nice track, and could very likely happen.  Towards the end of CB, they brought in Radhika's parentage and maybe we can have Gauri's dad brought in. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980

Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
LOL - why is everybody's imaginary tracks ending in a miscarriageROFLROFLROFL I like the one which said Pihu will end up positive after Abhay dumps her. I dont want to see this turning into a RR-G fight - anything else welcome.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshnaava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
my stomach just lurches when i read all these negative...separations, miscarriages, attempted murder........tell u what.....i am watching this cause i am a very romantic soul and only want to see the love between R & G develop --- NOT fall apart.....so if it does ...bye bye .........   why can't they be a solid in love jodi for once, and face other probs.....R's relationships with his brother, in the business..where Rudr succeeds or succeeds in a new business causing jealousy from the elder...or helpng pihu (if she's still around) with her relationship with Abhay  ...or whatever ...  but.....geez, you guys are soooo negative.   Confused

...but i love ya' all anyway..  Tongue

Edited by naava - 08 January 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshRach-dc*4rom heaven*OrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

my stomach just lurches when i read all these negative...separations, miscarriages, attempted murder........tell u what.....i am watching this cause i am a very romantic soul and only want to see the love between R & G develop --- NOT fall apart.....so if it does ...bye bye .........   why can't they be a solid in love jodi for once, and face other probs.....R's relationships with his brother, in the business..where Rudr succeeds or succeeds in a new business causing jealousy from the elder...or helpng pihu (if she's still around) with her relationship with Abhay  ...or whatever ...  but.....geez, you guys are soooo negative.   Confused

...but i love ya' all anyway..  Tongue
Hey hey, I share your feelings n views. I want a clear smooth simple beautiful totally positive love story between RG, I want them 2 have cute seven children. Queen G busy like Bee, completing her education n then joining R's family business n b R's battlemate in office as well.....

monaghoshnaava

OrientalDancer IF-Rockerz
OrientalDancer
OrientalDancer

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkcarnation

Originally posted by OrientalDancer

Perhaps they will drag  the track  that RR wants G out of the house???
Aaaaah, Mel, dragging the saas-bahu track would be so boring.  I would rather they focus on R & G. 

Honestly , i dont  want to see these saas-bah track, too.And i dont want to see that Ps becoming a stalker kind of character.

Gs father track would be good.And  a track , where KB has the guts to fight against namby-pamby Ratnesh.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
They should bring G's dad back, show G trying 2 settle it between her parents....show us RR changing n softening towards G as she understands the value of G in R's life.....Champu coming back ( MOST IMPORTANT)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshOrientalDancerDarine1980SilverBell

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkcarnation

Originally posted by Darine1980

R will fall in love with G... but this will not happen in a couple of episodes. It will take same, it's the next step! Then if they're in love it does it mean that they'll live a peacefulll married life specially with RR and Ratnesh around! They will try ti separate them!
I see a big separation between RG... few months or years!Look RG consummate marriage and G is pregnant, then because of RR who poisons R's mind, he beguns to hate G...one day she'll fall from the stairs....she'll loose the bayby!She'll leave and g settle in another city..; then she'll start a new life, why not a new man in her life (even of she'll never be able to forget R).
There's G's father track who can come back in her life... a rich man from a very rich family!
Ratnesh could try to kill G and everybody should beleive that she died while she's alive somewhere and has lost memory....
hun, please go and join the sangini writing teamBig smile.  i love your passion for this show.
Smile you're so sweet!

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

Go to top