Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL - why is everybody's imaginary tracks ending in a miscarriage🀣🀣🀣 I like the one which said Pihu will end up positive after Abhay dumps her. I dont want to see this turning into a RR-G fight - anything else welcome.
naava thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my stomach just lurches when i read all these negative...separations, miscarriages, attempted murder........tell u what.....i am watching this cause i am a very romantic soul and only want to see the love between R & G develop --- NOT fall apart.....so if it does ...bye bye .........   why can't they be a solid in love jodi for once, and face other probs.....R's relationships with his brother, in the business..where Rudr succeeds or succeeds in a new business causing jealousy from the elder...or helpng pihu (if she's still around) with her relationship with Abhay  ...or whatever ...  but.....geez, you guys are soooo negative.   πŸ˜•

...but i love ya' all anyway..  πŸ˜›
Edited by naava - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naava

my stomach just lurches when i read all these negative...separations, miscarriages, attempted murder........tell u what.....i am watching this cause i am a very romantic soul and only want to see the love between R & G develop --- NOT fall apart.....so if it does ...bye bye .........   why can't they be a solid in love jodi for once, and face other probs.....R's relationships with his brother, in the business..where Rudr succeeds or succeeds in a new business causing jealousy from the elder...or helpng pihu (if she's still around) with her relationship with Abhay  ...or whatever ...  but.....geez, you guys are soooo negative.   πŸ˜•

...but i love ya' all anyway..  πŸ˜›

Hey hey, I share your feelings n views. I want a clear smooth simple beautiful totally positive love story between RG, I want them 2 have cute seven children. Queen G busy like Bee, completing her education n then joining R's family business n b R's battlemate in office as well.....
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkcarnation

Aaaaah, Mel, dragging the saas-bahu track would be so boring.  I would rather they focus on R & G. 

Honestly , i dont  want to see these saas-bah track, too.And i dont want to see that Ps becoming a stalker kind of character.

Gs father track would be good.And  a track , where KB has the guts to fight against namby-pamby Ratnesh.πŸ˜ƒ
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
They should bring G's dad back, show G trying 2 settle it between her parents....show us RR changing n softening towards G as she understands the value of G in R's life.....Champu coming back ( MOST IMPORTANT)
Darine1980 thumbnail

hun, please go and join the sangini writing teamπŸ˜ƒ.  i love your passion for this show.

😊 you're so sweet!
Darine1980 thumbnail

@ Darine, I was also thinking of a track where R & G consummate their marriage, and then they have a huge misunderstanding, and she leaves him while she is pregnant.  I would like to watch that. 

πŸ€—
Me too really 😍!!!! The story will never end with RG falling in love for each other, it's just the beginning!!! Hope to see this show lasts as long as possible!
adipihu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You know, maybe Abhay will divorce Pihu, and she will turn into a positive character in the future.  I really hope that Ketki bhabhi gets pregnant, and she miscarries.  This would make the R &G consummation quicker.  Gauri's father would be a nice track, and could very likely happen.  Towards the end of CB, they brought in Radhika's parentage and maybe we can have Gauri's dad brought in. 

even i like that pihu turn positive. and i want pihu should become positive and help rudra and gowri and die. then the pyer ko bhi acche kahani milega.PIHU SHOULD DIE.