Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Theek Thaak...Fit Faat (Page 98)

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Anddddddddd we have yet another Ridhimma pt 5 in brewing......ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

With Arohi getting married off to Cheeku (who is not her "lub"ROFLROFL)....she will not be able to "move on"ROFLROFL.....(obviously) from Arjun coz like Ridhi-mata....she will she take the hasty decision to marry Cheeku due to her personal ego n crap misunderstandingGeekErmm.....so then while being married to Cheeku......she will have "mental EMA" ROFLROFL with Arjun and finally 1 fine day........just run off to Arjun saying that she was trying to make her marriage with cheeku work due her "farz" Disapprove as a married woman but her "true lub" is Arjun coz thats where her heart isWackoROFLROFL......

Here goes another round of mockery of the sanctity of marriage.......I dunno why the TV industry is hell bent on showing marriage as a convenience in the name of "21st century generation" Thumbs Down when infact youth these days know much better.....that they rather be not married to anyone if they cannot get married to the person they love or with the person their heart belongs.........Wacko

And now after my vent session.....hellooooooo Hug
LOLLOLLOL

I like the actor playing Cheeku, i liked him ever since i saw him in Bidaai as Shlok

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

REPOSTING

Sid avi's and SR sig

(I think this avi kinda messed up in a way,,, sorry)

If you do use, pls upload on your own image sharer or whatever you are using, coz i might delete them soon off mineSmile

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by Lennie

ROFL

With Arohi getting married off to Cheeku (who is not her "lub"ROFLROFL)....she will not be able to "move on"ROFLROFL.....(obviously) from Arjun coz like Ridhi-mata....she will she take the hasty decision to marry Cheeku due to her personal ego n crap misunderstandingGeekErmm.....so then while being married to Cheeku......she will have "mental EMA" ROFLROFL with Arjun and finally 1 fine day........just run off to Arjun saying that she was trying to make her marriage with cheeku work due her "farz" Disapprove as a married woman but her "true lub" is Arjun coz thats where her heart isWackoROFLROFL......

Here goes another round of mockery of the sanctity of marriage.......I dunno why the TV industry is hell bent on showing marriage as a convenience in the name of "21st century generation" Thumbs Down when infact youth these days know much better.....that they rather be not married to anyone if they cannot get married to the person they love or with the person their heart belongs.........Wacko

LOLLOLLOL

I like the actor playing Cheeku, i liked him ever since i saw him in Bidaai as Shlok

i too liked him as ShlokEmbarrassed KMH2 i never sawLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786Lennie

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by reshusaluja

and not even bigdi GauriROFL

Gauri is an @$$.. Bigdi is an understatement for her Big smile

yeah correct..sorry Gauri for saying u only BigdiEmbarrassed ROFLROFLROFL

Good.. Now she will show her true colors wait n watch ROFL
awww I just love u two very VERY muchHug

there is absolutely no true colors for me to show other than showing u two howCensoredmuch I love uBig smile

breathe in and out Angel u can do it....just give them ur best smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav-MERRY-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Originally posted by .Angel

now I'm backBig smile

who misses me? I know Guddi didLOL

check previous page u will come to know who ROFL

Chaabi laga rahi hai tu? AngryROFL

i was showing her that i also missed her ROFLROFLROFL

prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Originally posted by Lennie

ROFL

LOLLOLLOL

i too liked him as ShlokEmbarrassed KMH2 i never sawLOLLOL
Yep Shlok was great

I dont see KMH2 either but i saw his SBS segement of him singing Cheeku ki jawani that was funny with Kritika LOLLOL

Go to top