Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Theek Thaak...Fit Faat (Page 73)

sidsk IF-Sizzlerz
sidsk
sidsk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Shru, Harshu, Kriti : Hug

thnx shru...will just check it out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Byeeeee Shru di HugHug

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Krushna to re enter Jhalak as wild card??? Ermm Confused and wat is all this controversy abt the elimination??Confused
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
@Sidra HugHug

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
@Kritzzzzzz Krushna is coming back ??? Really ?? Yayyyy he is a gr8 dancer & entertainer :))

And what controversy ???? Details plz Embarrassed
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Awww i love ur dabba Harshu.......The avi i loved that scene....they looked sho cute.....Friends!!! Ok  LOL  and then Yo Jijaji....LOL

Awwww those were the days but unfortunately everything was Destroyed.....

And SR first HM u know i feel numb wen i see them....Tug of War.....I cant even fondly remember them......It reminds me how Riddhima ruined every thing by terming her relation with Sid as  FARZ Stern Smile Ouch Broken Heart

And that SR re marriage scene Sid and Shilpa looked so cute.....Heart
nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Krushna to enter as wild card in Jhalak 4?

Krushna Abhishek

Yesterday we saw the shocking elimination of comedian-dancer Krushna Abhishek from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4. Unluckily, his maternal uncle Govinda who was also the special guest had to announce his eviction. Madhuri Dixit stated that Krushna was one of her favorite contestants, a good dancer and she wished him to come back as a wild- card entry.

TellyChakkar had earlier reported about his elimination and how his girl-friend Kashmera Shah raved and ranted about how popular artists have to suffer the loss of eviction.

Since then, there was a buzz that the channel has approached Krushna to make his entry again in the show.

Says a source, "Krushna's status about re-entering was doubtful when the channel approached him. He was unhappy with the way he got eliminated, especially when Govinda was the guest for the same episode. He didn't wish to enter the show again."

Adds the source, "His elimination was planned from the beginning for the sake of publicity and ratings. They knew his elimination would be a jhatka to janta as well as the other contestants. And his wild card entry would be again a dhamaka in the show.

"The shoot for the wild-card episode will be shot on the 20th, along with the previous evictees. Krushna has agreed to perform in the competition with them, but he is not willing to be on the show again, as of now."

We also hear that judges Remo D'Souza, Madhuri and Malaika Arora Khan are also fervently hoping he returns to the show as he was the best out of those who got evicted so far.

A source confirmed the news with us. But despite continuous efforts to reach Krushna, he remained busy to answer our calls. Kashmera too refused to comment on this.

Sigh! We know it won't be long before Govinda's bhanja flashes his pearlies and gives a jor ka jhatka again to the rest of the competition.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
@Kritzz I know dat Shadiyon Wali MAA Riddhima ruined everything AngryAngry

But I still Luv SR <3

1st HM sequence is my fav part of SR journey Embarrassed
Especially d tug of war & ' Shayad yahi toh Pyaar hai ' seq EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SidShi r angels Embarrassed
I loved my AVI scene
D way Shilpuuuu clicked Sid's pic & his expressions ahhhhhh just too goodLOL LOL

Luv SR & SidShi <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia-x-Reshu-x-

Go to top