Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Theek Thaak...Fit Faat (Page 50)

Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 5448

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Hello everyone!!1
 
@Merry: Where is ur link to AT's App Thread? When will AT start work?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by .Angel

HAHA he need to go back to Ekta and then restart Karam Apna Apna all over again on star plus then he will get his real Gauri and get me tooDay DreamingBlushing

Shocked angel i used to watch KAAEmbarrassed.. that show was awesome when he leftOuch.. i was soo pissed

YUP even I love that show was VERY VERY pissed off when he left but I still watched it till that God damn Ekta Shiv and got Gauri married that thing call SamerDead
I stopped watching the show when he left. noone can replace him

LOL
Y cause she has the same name as u ??LOL

Shocked

you bet it'sShocked....and what is so shocking in that huh....hmph.....my Name is Gauri and Shiv Kapoor is my hubbyApprove.....what u got problem with that?AngryLOL

HOLYYYYYYYY how many hubbies do u have???ROFL.. i thought u were Miss Cullen. Bechara Cullen is betrayed LOL..
So ur name is Gauri .. doesnt give u the right to take shiv whenever u wantAngry

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leah1

Hello everyone!!1
 
@Merry: Where is ur link to AT's App Thread? When will AT start work?

Leahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hug..

LOLdont ask ...loll. cause of stupid tinypic.. i have to do some of the layout design all over again.. his show starts on 15th. so i will finish the FC by then



Edited by Merry_Shwit - 10 January 2011 at 11:37am
.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36391

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Soo wats going on with KW????????.. harshu, zarqa LOL.. is he doing that show r not?.
nothing so far Merry, cos has only told us abt how he stood u up on u two dateEvil SmileROFL

Shocked.. he would never do that to me. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAngry. he doesnt know who is he messing around with Evil Smile. even his 4 idiots cant save himLOL.


aww poor Merry is trying to save face...ROFL...don't u worry or feel ashame cos we still love u very much even after knowing how u got stood up/ dumped by KWEvil SmileROFL

soo wats going on in maryada??? r u still waiting for adi to take off his shirt ROFL

Shocked


oh please don't ask me abt Maryada cos I haven't watch that show since Adi chewed Pia's lipsDeadLOL


Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 5448

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by Leah1

Hello everyone!!1
 
@Merry: Where is ur link to AT's App Thread? When will AT start work?

Leahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Hug..

LOLdont ask ...loll. cause of stupid tinypic.. i have to do some of the layout design all over again.. his show starts on 15th. so i will finish the FC by then

Big smile
 
15 of this month? which channel?
 
ribbon katne ke liye AT ko invite karoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Joined: 17 April 2010
Posts: 27972

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Soo wats going on with KW????????.. harshu, zarqa LOL.. is he doing that show r not?.
nothing so far Merry, cos has only told us abt how he stood u up on u two dateEvil SmileROFL

Shocked.. he would never do that to me. EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAngry. he doesnt know who is he messing around with Evil Smile. even his 4 idiots cant save himLOL.


aww poor Merry is trying to save face...ROFL...don't u worry or feel ashame cos we still love u very much even after knowing how u got stood up/ dumped by KWEvil SmileROFL

soo wats going on in maryada??? r u still waiting for adi to take off his shirt ROFL

Shocked


oh please don't ask me abt Maryada cos I haven't watch that show since Adi chewed Pia's lipsDeadLOL



Gauri Maryada is going gud nowLOL u will like Adi againLOL
Leah1 IF-Rockerz
Leah1
Leah1

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 5448

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hey Reet, did u find any new strange songs like yesterday?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-Reshu-x-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Joined: 31 May 2008
Posts: 36391

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by .Angel

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit


Shocked angel i used to watch KAAEmbarrassed.. that show was awesome when he leftOuch.. i was soo pissed

YUP even I love that show was VERY VERY pissed off when he left but I still watched it till that God damn Ekta Shiv and got Gauri married that thing call SamerDead
I stopped watching the show when he left. noone can replace him

LOL
Y cause she has the same name as u ??LOL

Shocked

you bet it'sShocked....and what is so shocking in that huh....hmph.....my Name is Gauri and Shiv Kapoor is my hubbyApprove.....what u got problem with that?AngryLOL

HOLYYYYYYYY how many hubbies do u have???ROFL.. i thought u were Miss Cullen. Bechara Cullen is betrayed LOL..
So ur name is Gauri .. doesnt give u the right to take shiv whenever u wantAngry

oh just chut upAngry and correction I am not Miss Cullen but MRS CULLEN....GOT THATAngryROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Will Sherlyn bond with d housemates?

Author: rimirims   Replies: 0   Views: 826

rimirims 0 826 14 October 2009 at 1:39pm by rimirims

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index