Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Theek Thaak...Fit Faat (Page 144)

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Shak Hug   Hug

I know ur rite Why are we moving so slow today...We haven't finished this thread yet.....LOL LOL Chalo lets finish the thread..... Party

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hello guys!Hug
Is KW doing the show on SP or not ? Do you all have any info? Plz pm me or tell me here if you have !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilianorzar

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
bye sudha.........Hug let's finish this tread i m here for just 10 min..........LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Hello guys!Hug
Is KW doing the show on SP or not ? Do you all have any info? Plz pm me or tell me here if you have !

Parul!!!!! Hug  Hug   Hug 

There are no confirmed news yet whether he is doing the SP show or not....But we are hoping to have a positive response from him....hopefully he will do the show coz there are many articles where its mentioned KW and Pavitra are finalized as leads for the show....So yeah hopefully he is doing the show....Embarrassed Here is the latest article....Big smile Hope he confirms this soon and we get an official article soon....Big smile

'Wife Bina Life' to launch in FebruaryStar Plus is jazzing up its weekend offerings in February with the launch of three new mega shows.

The first show is a sitcom by the name of 'Love Mein Twist' starring Manish Paul and Roshni Chopra in lead roles. 'Love Mein Twist' will air in a 30-minute slot at 19:00.

The second is the much awaited TV take on the blockbuster Bollywood movie 'Jab We Met' starring Shahid Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor. The TV version, which will be known as 'Love You Zindagi' will be produced by Shreya Creations. Pavitra Punia and Karan Wahi will play the main parts in the new drama. Pavan Malhota of 'Laagi Tujhse Lagan' on Colors will also play a pivotal role in the serial. 'Love You Zindagi' will air at 19:30 in a one-hour slot.

The third is the much publicised reality TV show 'Wife Bina Life', produced by BBC Productions. The show will centre around ten women from a suburban community leaving their homes, husbands and children for an ultimate two-week test. Whilst the wives are away, the ten husbands will brave it out to cope up with housework, homework, wailing children and much more. 'Wife Bina Life' will air for one hour at 20:30.

All three shows will air Saturday and Sundays commencing on 5th February.

norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by MagicalKash

Hello guys!Hug

well as per the articles kw is doing the show

but we are stil waiting for kw to confirm

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8522-karan-wahi-pavan-malhotra-in-star-love-you-zindagi.htm

http://media247.co.uk/bizasia/newsarchive/2011/01/star_plus_to_la_9.php

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/shreya-creations-begin-shooting-jab-we-met-remake

norzar

nyctophilia

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
ParulllllllllllllHugHug

KW has not confirmed abt doing d show yet. Hopefully he does.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilianorzar

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Bye Sudha!!!!! take care of ur self Hug
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5283/539vikyvampirs90nplkmjn.png