Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Theek Thaak...Fit Faat - Page 32

Posted: 13 years ago
I heard the new KSG show is like KYPH???????????????..
he cant be like angad.. cant they come up with another story 😑
Surprises in store at Abhay's b'day party

Fans of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani on STAR One can expect some shocking secrets to tumble out of the closet of the Raichand family at Abhay's (Vivian D'sena) birthday party that will be held in the show this week.

Sources reveal, "The truth about the Raichand family will be exposed this week, as the viewers find out that Chand and Haseena are not Abhay's parents. Piya will also successfully fool Abhay into believing that she is Maithali, in her quest to know about his past, at the party."

We spoke to Prashant Bhatt, the Creative Head of Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahaani, who says "The party is a premise for Piya to trick Abhay that Maithali is back. Abhay falls into the trap, and is close to revealing what happened after Maithali's death and how he became a vampire. However, Haseena stops him in the nick of time." He also reveals, "Piya realizes that she can't follow her original plan and that she has to think of some new way of finding out about Abhay's past."

We also spoke to Abhay aka Vivian D'sena, who says, "Yes, we are shooting for the party sequence today." He had to head back to the shoot, and was unable to comment further. Co- star T aka Madhura Naik reveals, "I am pretending to be Abhay's girlfriend, and it is I who plan the party as a surprise for Abhay, but I do not know the details of the sequence yet." Kabir aka Vishal Gandhi says, " Piya finds some old documents, through which she realizes that it is Abhay's birthday. The Raichands throw a grand party for Abhay that all of us attend." "I am jealous that Piya is getting close to Abhay, and I try to break their relationship at the party. I have always been the college heartthrob, and cannot bear to see the girl I love falling for Abhay. Being the love guru of the college, I am upset that my own love life is going for a toss," he adds. Piya aka Sukirti Kandpal was unavailable for comment.

Do not forget to catch all the excitement at Abhay's birthday bash in Pyar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani every Monday-Saturday at 8.30 PM on STAR One.

Originally posted by -Fatima-

me liking it sara looking cute & mona anukalp jodi is nice me is one or two day behind on TV
Me just watch it online, have all the indian channels at home except Zee and Sahara and Sab πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sidsk

πŸ€— to everyone who just came.............

Free to use:

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by sidsk

πŸ€— to everyone who just came.............

Free to use:

this is so beautifull!!!😳
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

I heard the new KSG show is like KYPH???????????????..
he cant be like angad.. cant they come up with another story 😑

he never be plz angad is my 1st love grrrrrrrrr😑
Originally posted by -Fatima-

he never be plz angad is my 1st love grrrrrrrrr😑

he can NEVER match up to Angad...puhleeezzzz he's a __________ πŸ˜‘😑
Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
Originally posted by indian_beauty

he can NEVER match up to Angad...puhleeezzzz he's a ------------------- 😑😑

shant bacha shantπŸ˜†
Edited by subia-17 - 13 years ago

he can NEVER match up to Angad...puhleeezzzz he's a--------------------πŸ˜† 😑😑

πŸ˜†.. no one can act like iqbal khan...😳 specially the angry young man role
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago

he can NEVER match up to Angad...puhleeezzzz he's a ______ 😑😑
zarquu original ko insult maat karo...btw mujha harshu ki yaad aa rahi hai🀣 Edited by Moumi363 - 13 years ago