Fan Fictions

spark's fly- AR FF~updated- pg 33~ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 36

DreamerReality

Goldie

DreamerReality

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazypt123

First of all congratulationss! your other ff was amazingg and now youre starting this one too! im so excited for you i know this one will be totally awesome too! :) cant wait to read it!

I loveeeeee the character sketch that you did! armaan always looks cute ahh i miss seeing that face. and i like you you made rahul his brother, nice twistt. and i also really liked the fact that you made riddhima like a stronger person in this ff shes not like weakish and shy like she used to be

and most of all I LOVE that anjali and atul are engaged in this. its awesome since in the real show it didnt go anyywhere and we all knew that it should have!

I love the whole gang so im glad theyre all in it<3

anyways kinss im so happy for you i hope this does amazingly well ( i know it will i dont need to hope)

youve done so good like omg im so proudd and im just like ahhh cant wait to read this! <3 update asappp!! :) and sorry for the late reply was sooo busy yesterday love youuuu

-Praniti :)Clap

i was soooo waiting for dis cmmnt!!Big smile
thnxx.....i knw i miss DMG so badly....
i hope i do amazingly well pratz...thnx!!
i will update soon surely!!!
and bugg u non-stop until i get mah OH-SO-LONG comments!!
itzk i knmew u wer bzy!! just glad u commentedSmile

luv ya loadsEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "spark's fly- AR FF~updated- pg 33~ (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DreamerReality

Goldie

DreamerReality

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss93

hey

A very good start
please pm me when you update
con. soon
love miss93

thnx....Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

miss93

pratik053

Groupbie

pratik053

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
lovely
update sooooooooooooooon
take acre

DreamerReality

AR_LOVER

IF-Rockerz

AR_LOVER

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
good cs
cont soon

DreamerReality

DreamerReality

Goldie

DreamerReality

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

UPDATE 1:

"Today's a rather busy day sir! I think I will be staying back late"

"wht?? No wayz armaan tumhari mom mujhe maar dalegi if she comes to knw you are working late AGAIN!"

Ammy: but, sir… I really need to check the presentation before leaving, it's really important!!

Billy: nope! Sorry mujhe bhooka nahi sona hain son…I am not allowing this

Ammy: dad!!

Billy: son….

Ammy: yeh kya baat hui? Kal kaam khatm nahi kiya toh daantoge aur aaj kaam karne nahi de rahe ho!!

Billy: add dat to your list of disadvantages of being employed by ur dad!!

Ammy: funny!

Billy: I know, rite…abb jao!!  We'll leave for home in an hour or so… no if n butz!!

Ammy: yes dad!

Armaan left his dad's cabin in a huff…talk abt unfairness man! He entered the 2nd nxt cabin from his dad's, he opened the door to find his bstie busy hogging on choco fantasy, her ultimate weakness

Ammy: nikki! U pig….akele kha rahi hain! Meine kya kiya hain tujhe? mera fantasy kaha hain?

Nikki: tujhe bhi chahiye tha? Sorry ammy! Nothings left

Ammy: unfair man! Sabb unfair hain!!

Nikki smiled knowing her best frnd cum boss was whining abt his dad

Nikki: abb kya kiya billy uncle ne?

Ammy: no xtra hours at work! Any normal boss would give the employee an increment not such a hearing for suggesting it!!

Nikki: awww……poor ammy!! Chal aaj tere saath mein bhi ghar aati hu….

Ammy: sacch??

Nikki: much!!

Armaan jumped from his chair and hugged nikki, choking her as she smacked his hand "cant breathe ammy" he sheepishly left his petite bstie and returned to work before he was dragged home by his MD cum dad and bstie cum his right hand woman!!

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

" yes! Damn u I need orchids! I ordered it day before yday aur aaj aap mujhe keh rahe ho ke 400 orchids hain 500 nahi, I swear u'll never get a order from our company again if I don't get my 500 orchids by tomorrow morning, jo karna hain karo but I want my orchids!"

A curly haired woman paced the length of the 5- star hotel as she waited to catch sight of her frnd and brief the present glitch to her….

She caught sight of a woman entering the lobby, in her usual jeans and top and made her way to the gal…..

The gal asked "abb kya hua muski? Tu tensed lag rahi hain!"

Muski: ridzi, ye floral arrangement wale kitna kamine hain yar! Abb phone karke heart attack de rahe hain ki 400 orchids hain 500 nahi….

Ridz: toh tune kya kaha?

Muskaan narrated the whole convo as Riddhima smiled at her friends frowning face

Muski: oye! Hass kyun rahi hain?

Ridz: muski…chill ya! Dekh wo 400 orchids bhej rahe hain na! toh abhi ke liye kahi aur se 100 orchids mangva lete hian, baad mein unka khabar lete hain! Wht say?

Muski: teekh hain I just want 500 orchids here….

Ridz: no probz, tu baaki ka kaam dekh, mein orchid glitch ko sambhalthi hu…waise, ghar bhi jaana hain phir mrs.garewal ki party mein attendance dena hain!! Toh thoda jaldi chalte hain!

Muski: mein toh party ke bare mein bhool gayi thi, chal mein tujhe 5 minz mein car ke paas milti hu!

Ridz: teekh hain….

Riddhima surveyed the ball room for one last time for the day and quite pleased with the arrangements made her way out to the car parking area…..

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sahitya1987gudiyanrani143jaspreet12rash.guptashaq123aditi_sweetricha_bJAZZ_ACUAsoniaARnKSG4eveStupidcupid1234ritu19sweety7395qt4everARCaskettFanmiss93dmg_roks_antaracuteshilpaakshadRhea.KaJenjannat4everAmoon.88Harry93prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGcutiepreetJavzKaJenvidu87Crazyy_Fanz.e.p.h.y.r-Deepshikhaa-moonlight2630maanujaanuJenniferfanshonadesireammy_ka_ashuAMMY12AR_LOVERChocolate...anumeha_rajatNorzKaSh-Maneet-FanEuphoria.

cutiepreet

IF-Dazzler

cutiepreet

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
hey Kinnari..nice start..:)
luved AN scene..it was cute along with Armaan n Billy..:) <3
MR..r always cute..:)
great start..:)
tc n cont soon..:) do add me to ur pm list...:)
Preet <3

Edited by cutiepreet - 09 January 2011 at 8:47pm

DreamerReality

qt4ever

Goldie

qt4ever

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Nice part
cont soon
pls add me to ur pm list