Bigg Boss Season 4

~~ Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna ~~ (Page 3)

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I love all my friends/ GF's out there. ROFL

I'm happy BB ended today and Shweta took  the crown of bigg bossParty

I've got many memories from this forum which i will cherish forever. Be it bashing posts or threads which made me laugh aloud ROFL Special thanks to all members who argue to the core abt WHOSE THE BEST Etc ROFL 

I would like to thank Sweta, Lavs and Sarah for handling Bigg boss forum. They deserve o get an award seriously. Hug

Last but not the least, my paaen teh praau, I mean whoever thought me as sister, friend,  enemy.LOL I would like to say to them,  I will Miss you and this forum.Big smileEmbarrassed

Kabhi Alvida na kehna, hum hai rahi IF k phir milenge Daudte Bhaagte ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-axeion

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

Finally its time to bid Adieu :(

The show ended today. Congratulations to Shweta Tiwari !!! I must also congratulate all other finalists as they were quite deserving as well :)

More than the show, we had  great fun on the forum !! . I want to wish goodluck to all of you .....hope you all get all the love, success and happiness in your lives  Thumbs Up

I have no complains about this forum and i found all of you very very sweet  Big smile .
Lets dhajjia udao of all the negativity and embrace positivity in our individual lives !!

Specials thanks to sweetest mods ...sweta n sarah !! These two are so so cool..!!

I will be in touch with all my budies :)

CIAO ... keep smiling guys.....
Big smile
I wasn't sure when the forum will close down hence this post  :)  

Hope to see you again Arjun! Keep in touch! Big smile

I had a great time on the forum. Everyone has been wonderful. Debates happen (after all, it's a forum), but that's no reason to hold any grudges against anyone. Show's over. So are the debates!Wink As Arjun said, let's dhajjiya udau all the negativity! LOLLoved being on the forum. This was kinda my first forum on IF, and I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of it. The season sucked, but the forum was quite entertaining. Credit goes to you guys!Wink So good luck to eveyone in their future endeavors and phir milenge chalte chalte!Wink

With Love,
RapsWink

Edited by Rapier - 08 January 2011 at 11:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-allizwell-.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeionsunandshine

chinky80 Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion-shabz-sunandshine

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SohaniD

Originally posted by unhappyviewer

great post.....i will miss this forum.....one thing i will like to add here......can all the MIDs reveal their true identity before saying alvida......that will be fun......we promise to act surprised. Shocked

Shabnam, half of the MIds will be Milind and sonia.. whom u wat to reveal.LOL

And one thing I notice, u had been very interested in revealing all the MIds in bidaai forum also.

kya baat haiLOL
curiosity yaarLOL.....u know how we all love it in the movies when the villain or hero is revealed in the end......all the suspense comes to an end.....same thing here....i think the MIDs should take a bow.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky80-allizwell-axeion

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
This forum has been really great..... It made the show way more interesting because of the amazing people over here.... I have spend really happy, sweet, hilarious moments on this forum..... Thanks to all my friends and everyone on this forum...... Hug 

itsnotme.Arjun-allizwell--shabz-axeion

doyelpakhi Goldie
doyelpakhi
doyelpakhi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Ok so Goodbyee everyone!
Smile

I became an addict of this forum and only because of this forum, I watched the show! Wink

MB,SAS, axeion, fire_gun, DharmeshSir, KB, Pullo, Nishita, purva, pooja, samfan, cutelicious, laxmi_s, prodigy, raffuchakkar, Martand, cutiepie, mcm, cl0wn, unhappyviewer , prerna4rishav, vikrant ronit, and all others - I just want to thank you each one for making all the witty and funny posts which made me glued to this forum! HugClap

Thanks Ishan, Gypsy, Arijit and the mods Sweta and Sara for giving us the updates and latest news!

Hum Hai Rahi BB forum ke,
Phir Milenge kisi aur forum mein! Approve

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

MsAnupooja.s92Martand.ArjunIsha.Isha-allizwell-yellowflowerThatOneGuy-shabz-axeionIshan.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Okay man this is emotional.. Im gonna miss every single person i interacted with here.. We had our differences in opinions but at the end of the day its all good... Im gonna miss the early DDT days.. alll my friends... Arjun ur posts were always very nice plus u urself were very entertaining.. the forum gave me lovely friends.. never gonna forget that.. I hope we get together in BB5 again and rock the forum.. Love u all...

Bee happy and keep loving urself...
Pulwasha...Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiSonam.BMartand.ArjunIsha.Isha-allizwell-yellowflower-shabz-ThatOneGuyaxeionIshan.

Shades-Of-Grey IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-allizwell--shabz-axeionSecretKhabri420Sano88

Go to top